AQA English Literature, Unit 1: Modern Texts

Watch
L0st45
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anyone have any ideas what could come up for "Of Mice and Men" tomorrow, in both parts (a) and (b)?

Also, if anyone's doing AQA Short Stories Anthology tomorrow, any idea what the two optional questions could be? (Praying for 'My Polish Teacher's Tie'!)
ThatDoesntTickle
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by L0st45)
Anyone have any ideas what could come up for "Of Mice and Men" tomorrow, in both parts (a) and (b)?

Also, if anyone's doing AQA Short Stories Anthology tomorrow, any idea what the two optional questions could be? (Praying for 'My Polish Teacher's Tie'!)
For the anthology the most likely to come up is 100% Perfect Girl with either Something Old, Something New or My Polish Teacher's Tie
L0st45
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by ThatDoesntTickle)
For the anthology the most likely to come up is 100% Perfect Girl with either Something Old, Something New or My Polish Teacher's Tie
Damn, 'On Seeing the 100% Perfect Girl One Beautiful April Morning' and 'Something Old, Something New' are the two short stories I actually hate with a passion :eek:

I mean the last time 'My Polish Teacher's Tie' came up was in 2013, so I mean it has been three years, but knowing my luck you're probably right and those two are the stories! Thank you anyway
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (20)
8.81%
Okay (66)
29.07%
A bit lacking (85)
37.44%
Not good at all (56)
24.67%

Watched Threads