Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just recieved my letter confirming my student loans a few days ago. It came with a declaration (I already sent one off though?)

When I log into student finance it says they have got everything they need and payments are ready to be made (so I am assuming I don't need to send in this other declaration? It looks identical to the one I printed off at home) and that I can view my payments.

However when I click on this, it says "No payments were found for you"?
    I'm not sure what else I can do to fix this...any help?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Bevin)
    I just recieved my letter confirming my student loans a few days ago. It came with a declaration (I already sent one off though?)

When I log into student finance it says they have got everything they need and payments are ready to be made (so I am assuming I don't need to send in this other declaration? It looks identical to the one I printed off at home) and that I can view my payments.

However when I click on this, it says "No payments were found for you"?
    I'm not sure what else I can do to fix this...any help?
    The payment bit can take a few days to update, have you given them bank details?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    The payment bit can take a few days to update, have you given them bank details?
    Yes I have
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Bevin)
    Yes I have
    Give it till next week it's probably just being slow to update

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Give it till next week it's probably just being slow to update
    Okay thank you, I'll post a reply on this same thread if it hasn't changed yet

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.