The Student Room Group

How to...

Hi, am new to this. I have not lost my virginity though many if my friends say they have. How do I masturbate?
(edited 7 years ago)
It's different for everyone

You just have to find the right technique
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
It's different for everyone

You just have to find the right technique

I have never tried. Can someone help me with a technique
Touch and explore your body and genitals.
Some people enjoy clitoral or nipple stimulation, vaginal play or even anal play.

There's no right or wrong, just play, explore and repeat.
Original post by Anonymous
I have never tried. Can someone help me with a technique

well ask yourself this

do you really want to find out?

because when you do eventually find out (I promise you will at some point with or without this thread), it'll be like you've lost your innocence, you know?
Because orgasms are great and everything. But it's good to maintain your innocence as well. I mean, how old are you?
well ask yourself this

because when you do eventually find out (I promise you will at some point with or without this thread), it'll be like you've lost your innocence, you know?
Because orgasms are great and everything. But it's good to maintain your innocence as well. I mean, how old are you?

They wouldn't have asked if they didn't want to find out..I feel as if you're trying to manipulate them into having it your way.. If someone wants to explore themselves then let them be, you don't need to make them question themselves.
Original post by cdaniels2011
They wouldn't have asked if they didn't want to find out..I feel as if you're trying to manipulate them into having it your way.. If someone wants to explore themselves then let them be, you don't need to make them question themselves.

Dude, what are you getting into it for?

I'll advise them how I like - I'll give them my opinion if I want to. Don't tell me how to act towards them.

You really think it's okay for someone to explore themselves? Someone else might argue that an attitude like that is the wrong approach

Kindly p*ss off now, please
Dude, what are you getting into it for?

I'll advise them how I like - I'll give them my opinion if I want to. Don't tell me how to act towards them.

You really think it's okay for someone to explore themselves? Someone else might argue that an attitude like that is the wrong approach

Kindly p*ss off now, please

They wouldn't have asked if they thought it was wrong.
well ask yourself this

Am 15. Whats this thing about "innocence"

She's trying to indoctrinate you into saving yourself for when you're older:laugh::laugh: do what you want. It's your body, not hers. Lmao.

ok

i'm the same age as you. I presumed you were younger than that when I read the post. anyway.

well, I mean this is awkward.

but put it this way. Faster movement round the clit area = more pleasure
So, um, fast movement around that area would be, ah, quite nice

or to save the effort, you could just buy a vibrator. (but I've heard over use of vibrators can "de-sensitize" the vagina - minimises how good the orgasm is- in the short term) I don't know how true that is, though

also try, ah, turning yourself on, if you know I mean, before you do it, getting your, um, area wet will make it more pleasurable

I can't do any more, I really can't

good luck with achieving those orgasms
(edited 7 years ago)
They wouldn't have asked if they thought it was wrong.

I never said they thought it was wrong

i'm giving my opinion

what are you getting into it for

you've got too much time on your hands

Far too much time
She's trying to indoctrinate you into saving yourself for when you're older:laugh::laugh: do what you want. It's your body, not hers. Lmao.

"indoctrinate"

using big words to make yourself seem clever?

boring
Reply 13
"indoctrinate"

boring

Only the brave find hope in a second chance
Original post by mgsmeow
Only the brave find hope in a second chance

John The Savage never did.
"indoctrinate"

boring

No, just using the correct word you fcking idiot, lmao
No, just using the correct word you fcking idiot, lmao

hm

you have a really dislike-able internet persona

but the "lmao" at the end makes everything ok

supposedly
ok

i'm the same age as you. I presumed you were younger than that when I read the post. anyway.

well, I mean this is awkward.

but put it this way. Faster movement round the clit area = more pleasure
So, um, fast movement around that area would be, ah, quite nice

or to save the effort, you could just buy a vibrator. (but I've heard over use of vibrators can "de-sensitize" the vagina - minimises how good the orgasm is- in the short term) I don't know how true that is, though

also try, ah, turning yourself on, if you know I mean, before you do it, getting your, um, area wet will make it more pleasurable

I can't do any more, I really can't

good luck with achieving those orgasms

Hey, thanks a lot for this. I tried. It works. its wonderful. Infact a friend of mine suggested I try warm water on this thing called clitoris. It really worked. Thank you very much.

Quick Reply

Latest