Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valcandy)
    Just wanted to know what is the best mascara for oriental lashes i.e. lengthens, thickens and not too heavy that it will uncurl the lashes after curling them with an eyelash curler.
    I've heard that:

• Maybelline one by one or lash discovery (with the mini-brush) is quite good for asian lashes.
    • Also, clinique and lancome makes good mascaras overall.
    • Maxfactor 2000 Calorie, apparently is quite good overall and is also quite dry so it won't uncurl your lashes.
    • Some say Boujoirs Coup de Theatre (the one with the white base coat) is excellent and some say it's awful.

I really DON'T KNOW. :confused:
    There are far too many to choose from!
    I have maybelline one by one which is AMAZING! seriously, it goes on so well and gets every lash.
    i also have the bourjois lash extension (coup de theatre) which is also great!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for your help!! I'm trying to get as much recommendations as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for your help!! I'm trying to get as much recommendations as possible.
    i use maybelline sky high curves. defo the best, but i dunno if u use eyelash curlers :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I use curlers. Does High Sky Curves give you volume and length? Or is it's main purpose is to curl lashes?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I use curlers. Does High Sky Curves give you volume and length? Or is it's main purpose is to curl lashes?
    gives length and volume too. it's really ace

ReputationRep:
    JUst water proof.....

ReputationRep:
    Dior's Ultimeyes is the best mascara ivce ever had in my life! its around AU$47

or if you want something a little cheaper go for Model Co.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.