Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What chatacters or themes will come up in the paper this year for OMAM and Animal Farm?

I predict Slim will be the OMAM character as he hasnt come up yet!!

ReputationRep:
    i have a feeling it will be george or lennie as they havn't not come up in the past 4 years

ReputationRep:
    Slim did come up May 2013, but my moneys on George and Lennie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshcorpia)
    Slim did come up May 2013, but my moneys on George and Lennie
    We're talking about Edexcel. In 2013 Slim didn't come up for Edexcel, it was George. So I think it's either Slim or Carlson this year....for EDEXCEL

ReputationRep:
    i (hope) the character for Of Mice and Men will be Slim, or maybe Curley/Lennie as Crooks was the chosen character for 2011(?) and he was repeated last year... if this trend continues, the character will be either Lennie or Curley, the characters from the 2012(?) papers.. but as Slim was chosen for AQA in 2013, the boards arent avoiding him for being a too implicit character.. sorry if i got any paper dates wrong :/
    I think the character for Animal Farm will be Benjamin, but its not as important to know about the character chosen from Animal Farm as you dont need to include any information from any other parts of the book other than the given extract. )) not keen for tomorrows exam :'

ReputationRep:
    im not particularly worried for tomorrow because of the structure of the exam, i mean as long as you have done past papers you should be good to go because the structure is always the same for every paper except for animal farm section A is part A B and C d is not included anymore, i also think slim will come up!! its just vibes lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milts)
    We're talking about Edexcel. In 2013 Slim didn't come up for Edexcel, it was George. So I think it's either Slim or Carlson this year....for EDEXCEL
    My bad I was looking at the IGCSE, haha but you were right

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.