Which MP are you quiz?

Watch this thread
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just found this, thought it was pretty amusing and would be interesting to see tsr users results:

https://www.riddle.com/a/63174

I got :

Margaret Hodge
Taking on the BNP in Essex showed real toughness. It would take nuclear weapons to hold you back. Solid Labour point of view. Just don't mess, right?

ChaoticButterfly: Don't bother, you're Caroline Lucas
Alexion
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hmm :holmes:

Theresa May
You like to play it straight. Not just because you're a goody two shoes, mind. Oh no. You've got ambition. You want the top job. You have clear Conservative values and you stick with 'em.
lilacpotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I got Caroline Lucas! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
GemmaConlin
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I got Margaret Hodge as well
username1854431
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alexion)

[b]
I got her too!
username1854431
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
If you vote No to everything you get Douglas Carswell

oops, spoilers
ABeingOnEarth
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
wtf i got douglas carswell someone kill me pls
Kholmes1
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alexion)

[b]
I got her too. But on the second time I changed one of my answers who I wasn't sure about and I got someone completely different.
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So if you click yes on everything you get Theresa May

If you Click to to everything you get Douglas Carswell
bluebookie
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Errr, Margaret Hodge.
But I don't know crayola about politics so don't listen to me
Lime-man
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Got Gove.

Read it and weep *****es

Posted from TSR Mobile
similarBlank
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I got:

Douglas Carswell

You are full of conviction. you want to do things your way. Not even the Conservative Party can hold you. You make up your mind on individual topics - not allowing other people to tell you what you think. Truly independent.
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Davij038)
Just found this, thought it was pretty amusing and would be interesting to see tsr users results:

https://www.riddle.com/a/63174

I got :

Margaret Hodge
Taking on the BNP in Essex showed real toughness. It would take nuclear weapons to hold you back. Solid Labour point of view. Just don't mess, right?

ChaoticButterfly: Don't bother, you're Caroline Lucas
I have already taken it. I got Margaret Hodge :lolwut:

Give me some fascists to fight :boxing:

Little Popcorns is my witness.
ThatDoesntTickle
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Michael Gove - can't say I'm surprised to be honest.
Lime-man
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ThatDoesntTickle)
Michael Gove - can't say I'm surprised to be honest.
Good man

Posted from TSR Mobile
MForster1
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I got Margaret Hodge as well.
DanteTheDoorWot
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Douglas Carswell

If that's as close as they have no wonder I don't feel represented in the Commons :lol:
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Margaret Hodge for PM :adore:
Lime-man
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
Margaret Hodge for PM :adore:
Are you mad? Even for a massive lefty, wouldn't you prefer someone else as pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lime-man)
Are you mad? Even for a massive lefty, wouldn't you prefer someone else as pm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone is getting her is all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.71%
The paper was reasonable (68)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
15.88%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.41%

Watched Threads