Bsc in Business computing systems and a Msc in finance is that possible?

Watch
Pegasus14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello guys,

I got an offer from city university bsc business computing systems and I'm aiming to do a Msc in finance or financial engineering

However the entry requirements for postgraduate financial studies mentioned a background in finance/mathematics/engineering

My modules are :
Year 1
Business systems ,Computation and reasoning, Mathematics for computing, Software engineering, Systems architecture , Programming in Java.
Year 2
Human computer interaction ,Management of information technology. Networks and operating systems , Object-oriented analysis and design , Professional development in IT.
Year 3
Business engineering with ERP solutions, Cognition and technologies, Data visualization , IT security , Project management , Management of IT strategy. And others elective modules ( Programming C++, Data Structures and Algorithms, Advanced Programming – Concurrency,... )

Is it possible to do a Msc in finance / financial engineering with these backgrounds ?
Thank you !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (39)
7.6%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (40)
7.8%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (123)
23.98%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (73)
14.23%
No, nothing has changed (157)
30.6%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (81)
15.79%

Watched Threads