Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Could someone please tell me what they are?!

Does anyone have any notes on them ie methods and a practical method for each with an explanation?

I've only just been told that we have to know them!!

Help please!!

Skips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CplSkippy)
    Could someone please tell me what they are?!

Does anyone have any notes on them ie methods and a practical method for each with an explanation?

I've only just been told that we have to know them!!

Help please!!

Skips
    Hi, I've just made a document that has details on the six practicals which I've attached to this post.
    (I'm doing edexcel AS physics btw as-well)
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx Core practicals edexcel physics AS.docx (187.1 KB, 213 views)

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm it says error?!

Skips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CplSkippy)
    Hmmmm it says error?!

Skips
    Hmmm, I've just checked it again and it works for me.. what browser are you trying it with? It should prompt you to either save the file or open it, I haven't tried it on mobile but you will need the word app from the app store in order to open it and alternatively if you don't have word on your computer you can right click the file and select 'Open with...' and select wordpad or another application available to you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 5, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.