Turn on thread page Beta

my boyfriend keeps force feeding me? watch

ReputationRep:
    since ive been with my boyfriend i've gained SOOO much weight because he buys me so much food and when i decline the offer, he gets angry. he also gets angry when i talk to other boys (even my cousin??) anyway ive kinda asked for space to think our relationship through

ReputationRep:
    Ditch him: sounds waaay too controlling

ReputationRep:
    why am i laughing so hard xDD

im sorry lol

its ok, ik how u feel
    my mum used to force feed me rlly spicy food so tht i'd get used to it
    still not used to it..LOOOL

Whooah. Maybe tell him ur not hungry.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, thats really controlling and you don't want a guy like that. It sounds like asking for space is a really good idea and maybe even ending it if he cant sort himself out

This sounds like really controlling behaviour and if he's scaring you then you should try to get help from a family member or friend. Maybe you should consider breaking up with him before he starts acting even worse.

ReputationRep:
    this is borderline abuse.... do you want to get diabetes to please this jerk ?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by magnanimous20)
    since ive been with my boyfriend i've gained SOOO much weight because he buys me so much food and when i decline the offer, he gets angry. he also gets angry when i talk to other boys (even my cousin??) anyway ive kinda asked for space to think our relationship through
    If he's a control freak just leave him then

Ditch him now, he is too controlling and is putting your health at risk in the long term

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Reminds me of this...
    Eat Meby Patience AgbabiWhen I hit thirty, he brought me a cake,
    three layers of icing, home-made,
    a candle for each stone in weight.The icing was white but the letters were pink,
    they said, eat me. And I ate, did
    what I was told. Didn’t even taste it.Then he asked me to get up and walk
    round the bed so he could watch my broad
    belly wobble, hips judder like a juggernaut.The bigger the better, he’d say, I like
    big girls, soft girls, girls I can burrow inside
    with multiple chins, masses of cellulite.I was his Jacuzzi. But he was my cook,
    my only pleasure the rush of fast food,
    his pleasure, to watch me swell like forbidden fruit.His breadfruit. His desert island after shipwreck.
    Or a beached whale on a king-size bed
    craving a wave. I was a tidal wave of fleshtoo fat to leave, too fat to buy a pint of full-fat milk,
    too fat to use fat as an emotional shield,
    too fat to be called chubby, cuddly, big-built.The day I hit thirty-nine, I allowed him to stroke
    my globe of a cheek. His flesh, my flesh flowed.
    He said, Open wide, poured olive oil down my throat.Soon you’ll be forty… he whispered, and how
    could I not roll over on top. I rolled and he drowned
    in my flesh. I drowned his dying sentence out.I left him there for six hours that felt like a week.
    His mouth slightly open, his eyes bulging with greed.
    There was nothing else left in the house to eat.Im sorry Genuinely though just dump him.
    Oh my goodness, this poem made me feel sick when I did it in English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Oh my goodness, this poem made me feel sick when I did it in English
    :lol: I didn't even understand what the poet was trying to get at until Ms S went over it. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Dumped

ReputationRep:
    Is he getting you ready for this Ramadan?

ReputationRep:
    'Feeders' is an acknowledged form of abuse/behaviour.

Its to do with control, and possibly a fetish about rolls of female flesh.
    See http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Feederism

Leave him.

Only once you have done this should you tell him why you left/dumped him, and suggest he gets some help,

ReputationRep:
    He of course is helping to save some energy for the future when you can't use your mouth anymore.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    in all seriousness if you can't even decline a meal without him being super angry leave him, he's not the one for you i repeat NOT THE ONE FOR YOU

ReputationRep:
    Simple solution: dump him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This sounds like really controlling behaviour and if he's scaring you then you should try to get help from a family member or friend. Maybe you should consider breaking up with him before he starts acting even worse.
    my family loves him and doesn't know hes like this...

ReputationRep:
    Ditch him. Then explain to your family why you have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sweetie, he sounds really possessive. your relationship has very clear warning signs of an abusive partner. he shouldnt control who you talk to so closely, especially your cousin. as for the force feeding, thats a little odd, but if he doesnt respect your choices when you say no, thats another bad sign. you should talk to him about this or break up

ReputationRep:
    Don't harbour secrets pertaining to information that you would rather share with your family. Particularly regarding an off key partner. It's dangerous in that you are assisting yourself to be isolated and primed for serious abuse.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2018
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.