Muslims only: Female and Masturbation

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am extremely worried because i masturbate and i can't stop. I've tried praying to God but i can't seem to stop. My actions are resulting in my failure at school and I want to stop. I need help, because im not like this. Does anyone have any ideas, else this will jeopardize me
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
It's perfectly natural, everyone does it or has done it in the past so stop stressing out. I doubt it is resulting in failure at school unless you're skipping lessons to masturbate, or spending hours on end masturbating after school so you get no work done. If you really feel like it's becoming a problem then you could speak to a doctor. But don't feel guilty about it, it may seem disgusting but I bet your parents were the same at your age. You could try limiting yourself to once a day, at night or something if you feel it's becoming a problem.
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
first thing first is to realise that masturbation does not make you fail school. God cannot make you fail school because of masturbation. failing school is not working hard to understand the work you got to learn for an exam. masturbation does not jinx your chance of success.
Grace_Allen
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Masturbation by oneself is deemed haram, but later in life when you are married you are allowed to with your husband/ wife.
Grace_Allen
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've tried everything myself to stop, but still sometimes I even do it.
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
you’ll live
Samira Begum
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes I am the same as you. I just do it every day. My view is that Islam is too strict . So I would say just do it and enjoy. Allah loves us all.
Raaj786
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Samira begum , can we friends?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (22)
17.74%
I'm not sure (2)
1.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (39)
31.45%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.42%
I'm not a current university student (58)
46.77%

Watched Threads