Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For the past couple months I have been so distracted by fashion I cannot stop thinking about it,it is gettig in the way of my studies.Ever since I picked up that book about fashion and saw John Galliano in year 6 I was hooked on fashion.How can I let it stop distracting me.

ReputationRep:
    Manage your time so that you have time for fashion and time for your studies

ReputationRep:
    Motivate yourself by it, for example say if you do half an hour work or revision you can read something fashion related. Also, maybe consider doing something fashion related in your future like an a-level option since you're so passionate about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tenisha1999)
    Motivate yourself by it, for example say if you do half an hour work or revision you can read something fashion related. Also, maybe consider doing something fashion related in your future like an a-level option since you're so passionate about it.
    I would love to but my parents would not allow they have their heart set on me becoming a doctor I like medicine but when I read about fashion or look at clothes I feel so so happy.I like sicences but this is not where my passions lay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    I would love to but my parents would not allow they have their heart set on me becoming a doctor I like medicine but when I read about fashion or look at clothes I feel so so happy.I like sicences but this is not where my passions lay.
    yo that's so weird i'm also into fashion and my parents both wanted me to do medicine but i told them i'm not interested in it

ReputationRep:
    For the past couple months I have been so distracted by fashion I cannot stop thinking about it,it is gettig in the way of my studies.Ever since I picked up that book about fashion and saw John Galliano in year 6 I was hooked on fashion.How can I let it stop distracting me.
    What book?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    What book?
    It was quite a while ago but it went something like this something fashion designers of the 21s centuary.

ReputationRep:
    It was quite a while ago but it went something like this something fashion designers of the 21s centuary.
    Oh okay

How do you get distracted by fashion? like do you pinterest stuff?

I wish I knew more about fashion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Oh okay

How do you get distracted by fashion? like do you pinterest stuff?

I wish I knew more about fashion
    I started recently a month or 2 being again interested in fashion, previously I liked it but never did any research or anything.Now I am wasting time looking at designers and their products.I can't help it I really like Balenciaga's shoes (the race runners) and Thom Browne sunglasses.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    omg same, whenever im stressed or bored i look to my favourite online shop and browse clothes i can buy for the summer. but just think to yourself about how much time you have AFTER exams...like you got 3 months to think about fashion :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    omg same, whenever im stressed or bored i look to my favourite online shop and browse clothes i can buy for the summer. but just think to yourself about how much time you have AFTER exams...like you got 3 months to think about fashion :P
    Thank you I appreciate it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.