Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    most important thing is don't forget ur passport (my mum done that before)
    i have that and my money and my travllers cheques and the numbers written down about 3 places and my insurance details and my E111... but i still feel i don't have a document (we're picking tickets up at airport)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i have that and my money and my travllers cheques and the numbers written down about 3 places and my insurance details and my E111... but i still feel i don't have a document (we're picking tickets up at airport)

lou xxx
    i see, another document is missing .....i don't know but bring a map or something

ReputationRep:
    take me with you, i'm bored to death

ReputationRep:
    Gaah i am off on holiday tomorrow and ive just read this thread and realised i havent packed my camera, so thanks whoever mentioned it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poowpoow)
    Gaah i am off on holiday tomorrow and ive just read this thread and realised i havent packed my camera, so thanks whoever mentioned it!
    That was me who mentioned it!

ReputationRep:
    All my mates are jetting off everywhere and I'm stuck here, I even have a sixth form induction *week* starting tomorrow at the same school I've been at for five years :confused: just to make it worse, lol. I'm not going on holiday till August

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    All my mates are jetting off everywhere and I'm stuck here, I even have a sixth form induction *week* starting tomorrow at the same school I've been at for five years :confused: just to make it worse, lol. I'm not going on holiday till August
    your holiday will be worth it when it gets here, all ur mates will have already been and you'll be like "haha uve all been" and itll be really satisfying!
    easy for me to say lol....Ayia Napa tomorrow woohoo!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i'm off on holiday soon and i'm sure i've forgotten something... so i want all suggestions possible for obvious things i would need!

if anyone suggests something i did forget i will rep them when i get back.

lou xxx
    toothbrush.

ReputationRep:
    Your tan will still be there when you go back to school unlike theirs

(Original post by Fly By)
    or i take me mp3 player

oh how did the party go?
    It's not til Friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Your tan will still be there when you go back to school unlike theirs

It's not til Friday.
    decided on what to wear?

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    i'm off on holiday soon and i'm sure i've forgotten something... so i want all suggestions possible for obvious things i would need!

if anyone suggests something i did forget i will rep them when i get back.

lou xxx
    If abroad, the tickets your passport..many people forget them normally....diahrroea tablets..(lol) painrelief

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poowpoow)
    your holiday will be worth it when it gets here, all ur mates will have already been and you'll be like "haha uve all been" and itll be really satisfying!
    easy for me to say lol....Ayia Napa tomorrow woohoo!!!!!!
    oh shuddup lol

on the other hand I get pressies lol, and my best mate just got back so I can jump in a pool everyday, yay!

I don't tan tho

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.