BUSS2 resit 24th May 2016

Scroll to see replies

It was 32,188 meals per year per worker

You divide 2016 output/80 = X
You divide 2017 output/60 = Y
Y-X= 32,188

Btw
X and y i just put coz i don't remember the exact numbers
ahhh yh that was my fault i put units in the exam but i put pounds on here, sorry for the confusion
Original post by Alevelhelp97
The right answer is 32188 units not pounds

What was the question
How did everyone do on the essay questions...i myself ran out of time and wrote some weak conclusions but it wasnt too bad
(edited 7 years ago)
Change in labour productivity (65000-30812)
(edited 7 years ago)
Change in labour productivity (65000-30812)

I can't fully remember my markings but they were similar but then I did nmoo so percentage change oh well, just over complicated things
I got 32188 but didnt put units
would i lose a mark?
Overall i thought it was a good paper
Original post by Zaranoor97
I got 32188 but didnt put units
would i lose a mark?

yes
Reply 29
the essay questions went really well, what did everyone put for the second to last question about if they should stay in the high end niche market or should they go to the more open market
Reply 30
I thought it wanted labour productivity change so would be a percentage?
Reply 31
it did ask for change, maybe they'll except both cause they didn't specify units
Original post by 98matty
I thought it wanted labour productivity change so would be a percentage?

That's what I thought too
(edited 7 years ago)
I worked out both years and then stupidly took one away from the other to show the change 😑😑😑😑
Original post by Idontknowfml
I worked out both years and then stupidly took one away from the other to show the change 😑😑😑😑

Thats what you do...if it wanted it in a percentage it would of said find the percentage change
Original post by XIIIESA
the essay questions went really well, what did everyone put for the second to last question about if they should stay in the high end niche market or should they go to the more open market

I wrote about the fact that they may tarnish there rep by going to a mass market and they would need to standardise the product and service
Reply 36
What did people get for the calculate new closing balance question
Reply 37
I wrote about the fact that they may tarnish there rep by going to a mass market and they would need to standardise the product and service

and a point for?, i wrote if they needed something substantial while waiting for the predicted income rise they could merge with goldsmiths as they already have 8% of the market share for the mass market, and it could attract more people to their products and vice versa.
Thats what you do...if it wanted it in a percentage it would of said find the percentage change

No I mean I did the unit change, not even as a percentage. The difference in the number of units.... I basically messed up I think, I had to come back to the question at the end. I defined the term, managed to get the number of employees so I hope I get some marks :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 39
What do you think grade boundrys will be for that paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending