Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I am starting at BIMM this october for the Music Industry Management course and I am currently looking for people to possibly house share with as BIMM does not offer any halls.
    I am from Germany so it might make it a bit more complicated but I would love to live with other students.
    So if anyone is in a similar situation, please message me.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I understand as i'm in the same situation with fellow students. We're from Screenology which doesn't offer halls and so are looking at a house share as its cheaper than private halls. We need one more person to secure a 4 bedroom shared apartment asap. Hope you would be interested. Marionette apartment on Clifton triangle, mixed household currently one guy and two girls. All Uni's welcome. £110pw £500 deposit £228 agency fee We need one more person in order to secure this place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacobbryant)
    Hi, I understand as i'm in the same situation with fellow students. We're from Screenology which doesn't offer halls and so are looking at a house share as its cheaper than private halls. We need one more person to secure a 4 bedroom shared apartment asap. Hope you would be interested. Marionette apartment on Clifton triangle, mixed household currently one guy and two girls. All Uni's welcome. £110pw £500 deposit £228 agency fee We need one more person in order to secure this place!
    Hi! Was looking for any screenology forums on here when your comment came up. I was wondering what you could tell me about Screenology? I've been trying to find more information about it but it seems new and there isn't currently a lot about it elsewhere. Could you tell me what you think of the course and how enjoyable it is? Also whether you think it is the best choice for a successful career in filmmaking, and why you chose it over other unis? Just looking for an honest student review. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Regarding Screenology,
    I am only going into my first year in September, therefore I am probably not the best person to ask, from what I can see it is a great university. Everyone I have spoken to said how good it was too. Their Unistats are really good (although they are new) and the equipment and sets they have access to are pretty amazing, just take a look at the trailer for their recent film, it looks really good. It's a bit of a gamble going somewhere so new but I think it's worth it because to me this seems like the perfect Uni for me. Try to go to an open day, other than that it's quite difficult to judge, maybe get in contact with some current students?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.