Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who did this? How did you find it?? Any answers you remember? Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PolarisVega)
    Who did this? How did you find it?? Any answers you remember? Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme??
    I did it and found it ok; the listening was probably a little bit harder than the reading, as with the French. The Alejandra question was a little confusing at some points and I think I've dropped a mark on it, looking back, but other than that it was good. What did you think?

I did see an unofficial mark scheme floating around somewhere, have you tried searching the Foreign Languages forum?

ReputationRep:
    i did loads of past papers and i found this the hardest out off all of them! i hate the listening anyway but a lot of the vocab that came up i didn't know which was annoying. i don't think i did amazingly but idrc cos i'm deffo not taking spanish for a level lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophie7194)
    i did loads of past papers and i found this the hardest out off all of them! i hate the listening anyway but a lot of the vocab that came up i didn't know which was annoying. i don't think i did amazingly but idrc cos i'm deffo not taking spanish for a level lmao
    Same! I did all the past papers I could find (around 8 I think) and this was definitely the hardest! I didn't find the writing too bad.. But there was quite a lot of vocab that I had never come across in the listening.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was thought okay but then saw loads of people talking about the answers online and I'm like well i definitely dropped a mark or two then because i cant even relate to your stress about second hand clothes, i definitely did not get that sooo whoops...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immy12321)
    Same! I did all the past papers I could find (around 8 I think) and this was definitely the hardest! I didn't find the writing too bad.. But there was quite a lot of vocab that I had never come across in the listening.
    hopefully the grade boundaries will be quite low if everyone found it hard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophie7194)
    hopefully the grade boundaries will be quite low if everyone found it hard!
    Yeh, I'm hoping so!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.