The Student Room Group

Typical Left wing media fail

Media darling Muslim selfie star Zakia Belkhiri turns out to be vile anti-Semite.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36353650

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All the regular liberal suspects like CNN The communist news network, The Huffington compost, CNBC, the Communist news broadcasting centre and MSLGBT all hailed this muslim woman as a brave hero, when she is infact a jew hating anti-semite who in her one words said "Hitler let some jews live so the world can know why he killed so many"
Original post by Listers
Media darling Muslim selfie star Zakia Belkhiri turns out to be vile anti-Semite.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36353650

Please don't generalise the entire left-wing media, and everyone who's left wing. Yes, in this case, she turned out to be an anti-Semite. That's terrible - no-one is condoning her actions, and if this had been known when the selfie was published, it wouldn't have been highlighted by the media, so don't try and portray it as a cover-up, or say that all Muslims or all left-wing people are anti-Semites.
Reply 3
Original post by doctorwhofan98
Please don't generalise the entire left-wing media, and everyone who's left wing. Yes, in this case, she turned out to be an anti-Semite. That's terrible - no-one is condoning her actions, and if this had been known when the selfie was published, it wouldn't have been highlighted by the media, so don't try and portray it as a cover-up, or say that all Muslims or all left-wing people are anti-Semites.

Where did i say that all muslims and all left wing people are anti-semites?

Are you crazy?
Original post by Listers
Where did i say that all muslims and all left wing people are anti-semites?

Are you crazy?

No, you didn't, but when you started going on about "CNN The communist news network" etc. it seemed like a fairly reasonable interpretation of your thoughts
Reply 5
No, you didn't, but when you started going on about "CNN The communist news network" etc. it seemed like a fairly reasonable interpretation of your thoughts

Right because me calling CNN the communist news network is the same thing as me calling all muslims Anti semitic.

Makes sense and seems legit.
Original post by Listers
Right because me calling CNN the communist news network is the same thing as me calling all muslims Anti semitic.

Ok ok, I was very presumptuous. I apologise. But still - you're attacking the media for covering her selfie when it wasn't known that she was an anti-Semite. Once the allegations became clear, the same media that you're attacking revealed the allegations. How is the Communist News Network in any way at fault?
Reply 7
Ok ok, I was very presumptuous. I apologise. But still - you're attacking the media for covering her selfie when it wasn't known that she was an anti-Semite. Once the allegations became clear, the same media that you're attacking revealed the allegations. How is the Communist News Network in any way at fault?

The job of the news media is to ensure that they get the full story, not half or quarter stories.

The News networks should've known that this vile racist muslim was in-fact a jew hating hitler supporter before glorying any thing she did.

Apologies for calling you crazy btw
Original post by Listers
The job of the news media is to ensure that they get the full story, not half or quarter stories.

The News networks should've known that this vile racist muslim was in-fact a jew hating hitler supporter before glorying any thing she did.

Apologies for calling you crazy btw

I agree that in an ideal world they should've known. It's appalling that she got so much positive attention despite her views... but we live in a world where information travels instantly. That selfie spread as soon as it hit social media - how would the media have had time to do a complete background check before reporting it? If they did that kind of thorough investigation for every bit of news, media organisations would go bankrupt, as we'd all get our news from Twitter, and then CNN/BBC etc. would only report the news days later, once fully investigated.

It's kinda like the plane crash recently. Within minutes of it going missing, the world knew about its disappearance - but nothing else. As far as we knew it was fine. If they hadn't reported it until every fact was available, we still wouldn't know about it, as they haven't yet found the black box with flight data.

Essentially, news is instant. The media couldn't wait until they'd read her tweets from several years ago, just in case there was something bad, before reporting it.
Reply 9
Original post by Listers

Calling CNN the communist news network just shows you're either incredibly angry to the point you shout out dumb insults like a child, or you have the political understanding of a dead jellyfish
Reply 10
Original post by RobML
Calling CNN the communist news network just shows you're either incredibly angry to the point you shout out dumb insults like a child, or you have the political understanding of a dead jellyfish

LOL, You're too moronic to argue with, just look at your avatar and see who really is the "dumb child"
Reply 11
Original post by Listers
LOL, You're too moronic to argue with, just look at your avatar and see who really is the "dumb child"

Oh you sure convinced me of your arguments there mate, 10/10
Reply 12
I agree that in an ideal world they should've known. It's appalling that she got so much positive attention despite her views... but we live in a world where information travels instantly. That selfie spread as soon as it hit social media - how would the media have had time to do a complete background check before reporting it? If they did that kind of thorough investigation for every bit of news, media organisations would go bankrupt, as we'd all get our news from Twitter, and then CNN/BBC etc. would only report the news days later, once fully investigated.

It's kinda like the plane crash recently. Within minutes of it going missing, the world knew about its disappearance - but nothing else. As far as we knew it was fine. If they hadn't reported it until every fact was available, we still wouldn't know about it, as they haven't yet found the black box with flight data.

Essentially, news is instant. The media couldn't wait until they'd read her tweets from several years ago, just in case there was something bad, before reporting it.

And now as a result of their impulsive actions of glorifying a Nazi, ignorant people conservatives and millennials in general have an even bigger reason to insult the liberal media that already has a low reception with the masses.
Reply 13
Original post by RobML
Oh you sure convinced me of your arguments there mate, 10/10

Do you know anything about the History of the CNN, Ted Turner, time warner, what he supports and how CNN picks and chooses news stories or are you just going to continue shooting of your ignorant stupid mouth dogface?
Reply 14
Original post by Listers
Do you know anything about the History of the CNN, Ted Turner, time warner, what he supports and how CNN picks and chooses news stories or are you just going to continue shooting of your ignorant stupid mouth dogface?

Oh he supports ideas associated with the left, like universal healthcare and abortion. Must be a commie. About as dumb and reactionary as me calling you a fascist for disagreeing with those things.
Typical TSR anti-muslim bigotry thread
Reply 16
Original post by RobML
Oh he supports ideas associated with the left, like universal healthcare and abortion. Must be a commie. About as dumb and reactionary as me calling you a fascist for disagreeing with those things.

You left out Population reduction and carbon taxing, he supports those ideas and forces his news network to consistently broadcast one sided media stories aimed at supporting the left and all the believe in, never giving both sides of an argument, only what the communists want.
Reply 17
Original post by ABeingOnEarth
Typical TSR anti-muslim bigotry thread

Where is the anti-muslim bigotry here?

All i said was that the media made themselves look like fools by praising the actions of a Nazi.

How is that anti muslim bigotry?
Reply 18

So attacking the media for not doing their job properly and pushing an agenda is bad now?
Original post by Listers
Where is the anti-muslim bigotry here?

All i said was that the media made themselves look like fools by praising the actions of a Nazi.

How is that anti muslim bigotry?

pshhh i cont be bothered to argue with a bigot tbh

Quick Reply

Latest