Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions, on who or what the english exam will be about tomorrow?-Unit 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelabaraky)
    Does anyone have any predictions, on who or what the english exam will be about tomorrow?-Unit 1
    SLIM !!

ReputationRep:
    For the essay question, a lot of people I've seen here have said Slim/George/Curley's Wife.

I doubt Curley's Wife will come up and I most likely think it would be Slim or George, so I've mainly focused revision on Slim and George. Still, it wouldn't hurt to do some last minute revision on Curley's Wife, and George is unlikely to come up on his own imo. George will probably be paired up with either Slim and Lennie.

This is all just my assumptions anyway, I hope to God it's Slim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mk)
    SLIM !!
    Interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComedieMusicales)
    For the essay question, a lot of people I've seen here have said Slim/George/Curley's Wife.

I doubt Curley's Wife will come up and I most likely think it would be Slim or George, so I've mainly focused revision on Slim and George. Still, it wouldn't hurt to do some last minute revision on Curley's Wife, and George is unlikely to come up on his own imo. George will probably be paired up with either Slim and Lennie.

This is all just my assumptions anyway, I hope to God it's Slim
    My teacher, told me that there's a chance the extract could be the ending of the novella, where George shoots Lennie, and the question could be on their friendship, or the tension? How about for An Inspector Calls?
    What exam board is your exam on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelabaraky)
    My teacher, told me that there's a chance the extract could be the ending of the novella, where George shoots Lennie, and the question could be on their friendship, or the tension? How about for An Inspector Calls?
    What exam board is your exam on?
    I'm with WJEC.

Yeah the extract question could very well be that one, since it's such a prominent moment and I don't believe it's come up before. For AIC, I'm leaning towards Sheila coming up as a character question based on my friends' predictions and stuff I've seen on here.

ReputationRep:
    Hoping Curley

ReputationRep:
    I'm with WJEC.

Yeah the extract question could very well be that one, since it's such a prominent moment and I don't believe it's come up before. For AIC, I'm leaning towards Sheila coming up as a character question based on my friends' predictions and stuff I've seen on here.
    Never heard of that exam board, maybe that's why your prediction was different to mine, and I agree on Sheila, it could also be the Inspector too

ReputationRep:
    It's a Welsh board, so that's probably why my predictions are different to yours. All the same, I hope you have good luck with the questions you get

ReputationRep:
    It's a Welsh board, so that's probably why my predictions are different to yours. All the same, I hope you have good luck with the questions you get
    Oh right that explains it, and thanks good luck to you too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.