Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Application Help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you recieved a reply yet from your uni's for the accomodation... i sent mine off months before my mate who got a reply on Friday.

Especially those goin to man met.

cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    Have any of you recieved a reply yet from your uni's for the accomodation... i sent mine off months before my mate who got a reply on Friday.

cheers.
    no, mine said they'll reply at the end of july. so maybe your's is the same.

ReputationRep:

cheers.

Post this in the university discussion bit more people may reply.

ReputationRep:
    i doubt it 100 people are viewing this one!

ReputationRep:
    Expect the thread to be moved to the Universities subforum though.

ReputationRep:
    Difference between viewing and replying though. No use everyone reading it if no-one can actually help you .

ReputationRep:
    yeah i suppose... im guna phone them tomorrow, i just dont wanna bite heads off if they dont need to be biten. lol

ReputationRep:
    yeah i suppose... im guna phone them tomorrow, i just dont wanna bite heads off if they dont need to be biten. lol
    Good Luck!

ReputationRep:

cheers.
    There's no harm in ringing them up to ask although quite a few people I know have been told they will be notifed mid July but it probably varies between different universities, as long as you got your application in within the given deadline you should be okay.

Applying for accomodation!!! I knew there was something I meant to do... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My accommodation is all sorted out for teesside,

ReputationRep:
    most places need your forms in now-ish, but don't sort it out until the results are in, otherwise they would have to just sort it out all over again once people missed their offers or had it as an insurance.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.