The Student Room Group

Erdoğan shows his soft side with funny handshake

[video="youtube;_9-G4n-mk04"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9-G4n-mk04[/video]

He's harmless. Don't believe the western propaganda.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
lol that was awkwaaard
Original post by democracyforum

LOOOOOL
Original post by democracyforum

He'd done a fine job of destroying his own reputation.
Both persons are Turks from different Turkish countries. These are the first steps of creating Turan Islamic Union which aims to unite all Turkish and Muslim States in the World.
Reply 5
Original post by SemiteLog
Both persons are Turks from different Turkish countries. These are the first steps of creating Turan Islamic Union which aims to unite all Turkish and Muslim States in the World.

A new Ottoman Empire?
Original post by M14B
A new Ottoman Empire?

Ottoman was not an "empire". Not a new one but the revival of it.
Reply 7
That man is little more than a goat 'love making' **** bag -.-
the misery he's causing to untold numbers of refugees, the genicide of Kurds and not to mention ploughing Turkey into the ground... yuck vile man.
Original post by SemiteLog

I very much doubt us Arabs want the Turks to rule over us again, i think they remember what happened last century and it'll happen again.
Reply 9
What a weirdo
Original post by Saeed9724
I very much doubt us Arabs want the Turks to rule over us again, i think they remember what happened last century and it'll happen again.

You should stop reading your own history from British sources. Muslims will never aim to rule over other Muslims, they just aims to be together and strong.
Reply 11
im turkish and erdoğan is a thief, all backward turks adore him as he is a god or allah i hate him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending