Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I need to get in contact with anyone currently a student at the University of Hull and who resides either on campus or in private rented accomodation. Basically, I received an offer for a postgraduate. Just looking to enquire about the University and its environs. Thank you.
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.