Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It may sound stupid, buuuut; I am awfully confused about when I will be getting my GCSE results. I'm in year 10 now and have 5 exams this year (geography, history, chemistry, physics and biology) and I'm confused if I go to school on results day with year 11 (which is what my friend told me we're meant to do) or if we do something else? Like receive them in school. Just in case we do have to go to results day in the middle of the summer- there is a slight problem.. I'll be on the other side of the world, in Australia, on holiday... So any suggestions on what to if that is the case? A friend said that the school could e-mail the results to me? Thanks xxx

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluecrazer)
    It may sound stupid, buuuut; I am awfully confused about when I will be getting my GCSE results. I'm in year 10 now and have 5 exams this year (geography, history, chemistry, physics and biology) and I'm confused if I go to school on results day with year 11 (which is what my friend told me we're meant to do) or if we do something else? Like receive them in school. Just in case we do have to go to results day in the middle of the summer- there is a slight problem.. I'll be on the other side of the world, in Australia, on holiday... So any suggestions on what to if that is the case? A friend said that the school could e-mail the results to me? Thanks xxx
    GCSE results day is the same across England, so you will/would go in on the same day as the year 11s. That said, for my school we have different times for different years to come in, so your school may have certain policies.

As for being away at the time, contact your school about options. For example, I've had my results posted to me (I didn't want to get them until I was home from holiday), and others I know have had them emailed. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to get your results somehow on that day.

ReputationRep:
    you can check them online if you have the login

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Results day is 25th of August and you collect them at your school with the year 11s

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.