Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    which one should i watch for my last minute revision ? and which videos specifically ...

ReputationRep:
    Mr Salles (and his son XD) got me an A* two years ago in lit (also revised in one night).

So I hope that answers your question

ReputationRep:
    Mr Bruff if you just want the information quick

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. The videos I watched of Mr Bruff were more summarizing the character as opposed to showing good interpretations. Mr Salles also breaks down the mark scheme and differentiates what gets you up through the different grades.

ReputationRep:
    I used Mr Bruff and I got A* that was 2 years ago tho

ReputationRep:
    mrbruff tbh bc his videos are a lot more concise and you can get through various ideas pretty quickly. like, the other guy is good but some of the videos are so long you feel and ahh i've only watched a few oops. they are good though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rjhepkenhdjd)
    mrbruff tbh bc his videos are a lot more concise and you can get through various ideas pretty quickly. like, the other guy is good but some of the videos are so long you feel and ahh i've only watched a few oops. they are good though!
    (Original post by yoda123)
    I used Mr Bruff and I got A* that was 2 years ago tho
    (Original post by ValVettore)
    Agreed. The videos I watched of Mr Bruff were more summarizing the character as opposed to showing good interpretations. Mr Salles also breaks down the mark scheme and differentiates what gets you up through the different grades.
    (Original post by luciie)
    Mr Bruff if you just want the information quick
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Mr Salles (and his son XD) got me an A* two years ago in lit (also revised in one night).

So I hope that answers your question
    (Original post by chillygirl)
    which one should i watch for my last minute revision ? and which videos specifically ...
    watched salles video everything you need to know for of mice and emn and inspector calls but i feel like i dint do well because i kept falling asleep during the video ,and the things i listened to didnt even came up in the exam .and i dont understand how you can get A* in one night ,you obvs were doing well academically ...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.