Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    cant get on with serum!
    trust me, neither can i! but that serum is fantastic, it really does work...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    trust me, neither can i! but that serum is fantastic, it really does work...
    im using v05 at the moment but i will try serum thanx

ReputationRep:
    wax > gel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [-David-])
    wax > gel
    eh?

ReputationRep:
    eh?
    I think he means wax is better than gel

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I think he means wax is better than gel

G
    then why did he not just say that? im a simplton god damn it!

ReputationRep:
    then why did he not just say that? im a simplton god damn it!
    Never mind...you're amongst friends here....btw...the VO5 you're using....styling creme???

G

ReputationRep:
    Never mind...you're amongst friends here....btw...the VO5 you're using....styling creme???

G
    extra strond hold my rat ate the packaging so i had to squeeze it into a tub much mess!

ReputationRep:
    extra strond hold my rat ate the packaging so i had to squeeze it into a tub much mess!
    Lol....shoulda mopped it up with your hair !

I use that sometimes..its quite good...but too much is horrible. All in moderation!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Lol....shoulda mopped it up with your hair !

I use that sometimes..its quite good...but too much is horrible. All in moderation!!!

G
    i used too musc this morning the film something about mary springs to mind :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i used too musc this morning the film something about mary springs to mind :rolleyes:
    Oh dear...are you sure it was actually VO5 then???

G

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear...are you sure it was actually VO5 then???

G
    well this stuff is blue unless theres someone in my house with a severe medical problem

ReputationRep:
    well this stuff is blue unless theres someone in my house with a severe medical problem
    Hahahahahaha!!!

Btw- you're a girl right....so.....you must have pretty short hair to use gel??

G

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahaha!!!

Btw- you're a girl right....so.....you must have pretty short hair to use gel??

G
    why does nobody no im a girl???? iv mid length hair i use it to "define shape and add volume"

ReputationRep:
    why does nobody no im a girl???? iv
    i know you're a girl!

if that's any consolation:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    why does nobody no im a girl???? iv mid length hair i use it to "define shape and add volume"
    I knew you were a girl!!!!! lol..i think it's cos trigger brings to mind only fools and horses and trigger was a bloke...

I didn't know you could use it on hair that long.....does your hair not go all hard then????

G

ReputationRep:
    I knew you were a girl!!!!! lol..i think it's cos trigger brings to mind only fools and horses and trigger was a bloke...

I didn't know you could use it on hair that long.....does your hair not go all hard then????

G
    yeah but thats how i like it

ReputationRep:
    yeah but thats how i like it
    Hahahaha!! oh the double entendre.....how marvellous

You could try the rework putty....my sister used some of mine and she said it was pretty good stuff...and she has mid-length hair too.

G

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha!! oh the double entendre.....how marvellous

You could try the rework putty....my sister used some of mine and she said it was pretty good stuff...and she has mid-length hair too.

G
    yeah thats ok i just have to work on a budjet the v05 was 2 for 1 i dont klike wax but hair spary is allways a good one

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats ok i just have to work on a budjet the v05 was 2 for 1 i dont klike wax but hair spary is allways a good one
    2 for 1!!!!!!! I could only find 3 for 2s!!!!lol

My hair's too short for hair spray....i stick with wax for the time being.

G

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.