Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How Bad is Gel? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    yeah thats ok i just have to work on a budjet the v05 was 2 for 1 i dont klike wax but hair spary is allways a good one
    i find that pentene-smooth and sleek hairspray is the best one as it makes your hair soft, not sticky....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i find that pentene-smooth and sleek hairspray is the best one as it makes your hair soft, not sticky....
    i like my hair mad and spikey so i use about a can a week very luxury item!

ReputationRep:
    i love messy hairstyle on boys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    i love messy hairstyle on boys
    same v sexy!

ReputationRep:
    same v sexy!
    i call them hairymessyka
    i got weird taste about boys, i like a skate bag on a boy, chains on baggy trousers, the uniques jewellery they wear, arrh my list goes on and on...

ReputationRep:
    same v sexy!
    Hmmmm......*thinks about changing hair style....*

Damn..i just got it cut!:p:p

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Sorry - it seemed such a silly thread that I wasn't sure if it was serious :rolleyes:
    i AM SERIOUS! And another quetions does goin bald come from ur dad or ur moms dad? ive heard that it come from the moms dad!

ReputationRep:
    i like my hair mad and spikey so i use about a can a week very luxury item!

I have my hair spikey, it doesnt look good any way else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    what are the ingredients?
    How should i know, all i know is it has vitamine B2, its suppose to keep the hair from getting dried out !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

LOL hahha *me! giggles*
    Yes, they are real comedians "sorry for spelling"

ReputationRep:
    DOnt know if this is relavent, but, my mom told me that "HAD" Shampoo is bad for ur hai if u dont need it, its to harsh on it, it causes hair loss.

P.s. She is a Cosmotologist....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    DOnt know if this is relavent, but, my mom told me that "HAD" Shampoo is bad for ur hai if u dont need it, its to harsh on it, it causes hair loss.

P.s. She is a Cosmotologist....
    stop fretting bout your looks ur so vain!

ReputationRep:
    haha, yea, anywayz i use Shockwave - Shine, Wet Look Gel. Even tho one of my m8's likes my hair with nuthin done to it, str8 outta the shower etc. Went to thorpe park last week, got completely drenched on tidal wave, in the cabin part too, she said she liked how it looked then i was thinkin it looked terrible lol.

So i guess everyone has dif. perceptions on what hair style looks good, and of course on what person too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)
    haha, yea, anywayz i use Shockwave - Shine, Wet Look Gel. Even tho one of my m8's likes my hair with nuthin done to it, str8 outta the shower etc. Went to thorpe park last week, got completely drenched on tidal wave, in the cabin part too, she said she liked how it looked then i was thinkin it looked terrible lol.

So i guess everyone has dif. perceptions on what hair style looks good, and of course on what person too.
    Nothing to do with hair..but wanted your opinion...Thorpe Park...or Chessington???

Which is better??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)

:cool: she got taste

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Nothing to do with hair..but wanted your opinion...Thorpe Park...or Chessington???

Which is better??

G
    thorpe park is better

ReputationRep:
    thorpe park is better
    chesington is evil

ReputationRep:
    chesington is evil
    LOL thinking same

ReputationRep:
    thorpe park is better
    That's what i thought...that's why i'm gonna go next week.

Just wanted to make sure it was actually better than Chessington.cheers

G

ReputationRep:
    LOL thinking same
    there so called zoo is evil

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.