Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Xmen or Avengers? watch

• View Poll Results: Xmen or Avengers - which do you like more?
    X-Men
    83.33%
    Avengers
    16.67%

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the new X-Men movie, and saw Captain America: Civil War the week before.

Interested in which people prefer between the X-Men and Avengers movies and why?

ReputationRep:
    X men does it for me

ReputationRep:
    Tough one but I enjoyed X-Men more. The new-old characters, Quicksilver, and the Magneto drama did it for me. Not that Civil War was not amazing, but I expected a bit more out of the story, while X-Men outdid my expectations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haiena)
    Tough one but I enjoyed X-Men more. The new-old characters, Quicksilver, and the Magneto drama did it for me. Not that Civil War was not amazing, but I expected a bit more out of the story, while X-Men outdid my expectations.
    I almost fell asleep in Civil War. It was all just action (pretty flat action at that) and very thin story. X-men was pretty nicely put together, and liked how they all banded together to finish off Apocalypse.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Avengers.

Because Scarlett Johanssen :moon:

ReputationRep:
    As someone who used to watch X-men animated series and X-Men evolution religiously, I literally find it painful to relate the animated characters to their real life counter parts sometimes.

Like Gambit in Wolverin Origins. Or storm in the recent movie... Yuck.

Civil war was good. Most of the characters other than Wanda came off like legit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nidhoggr)
    Just watched the new X-Men movie, and saw Captain America: Civil War the week before.

Interested in which people prefer between the X-Men and Avengers movies and why?
    Definitely Avengers. Although, the new X-Men did make me more interested in where they are planning on going with it.

All they're missing is Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.