Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm studying at Nottingham Trent university in September and I have booked trinity square as my accommodation. As they are private halls and I am gonna be in first year, should I worry about living with older students? I would much rather live with students my year
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.