The Student Room Group

AS HISTORY HIS2M Nazi Germany (Retake)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sazx12
For q3 i put down to please big business, control and coordinate workers, and that it was done in order to prepare for autarky.

Idk if the one about autarky is correct because I couldn't think about anything else so I kinda guessed haha.

Control and coordinate is something most people put down so I think you're safe with that. But autarky is a good one too, as long as you explained it really well to answer the q, I wouldn't worry too much 😉
Reply 41
Original post by Syeda111
Yeah I mean that was one of the paras I put for 3 but I don't think I explained it well enough. And yes same, 4 was worded like a bitch so it was hard to understand what exactly we were supposed to answer. I completely agree, the source qs were great, the sources were easy to use and the question was super straightforward so it was sweet ✌🏽️

I wouldn't worry about it too much because it sounds like they linked.. Yeh I feel like question 4 just won't be as good as the exam board anticipated, I needed a lot more time on it too! My hand was so dead by the end of the exams hahha
Reply 42
Original post by BeffC
I wouldn't worry about it too much because it sounds like they linked.. Yeh I feel like question 4 just won't be as good as the exam board anticipated, I needed a lot more time on it too! My hand was so dead by the end of the exams hahha

Yeah I agree! Lol I spent way too long on the source qs, so I literally had to rush the last two 😂
Reply 43
Original post by Syeda111
Yeah I agree! Lol I spent way too long on the source qs, so I literally had to rush the last two 😂

That's what I did! Since doing A2 History I have pretty much forgot how to do AS hahaha
The exam was much better than when i took it last year! I'm more pleased than anything tbh. Hope it went well for everyone :smile: Good luck with any other upcoming exams x
Reply 45
Original post by sprinklesofwho
The exam was much better than when i took it last year! I'm more pleased than anything tbh. Hope it went well for everyone :smile: Good luck with any other upcoming exams x

I completely agree! Good luck for any others exams too
What did people put down for the source 12 marker?

I said that the sources were more dis-similar than similar because whilst the both agreed on the fact that experiencing youth groups as a member was enjoyable, Source B had a more pessimistic outlook on youth groups once the author said they had become a leader in the HJ or whatever.
Reply 47
Original post by sazx12
What did people put down for the source 12 marker?

I said that the sources were more dis-similar than similar because whilst the both agreed on the fact that experiencing youth groups as a member was enjoyable, Source B had a more pessimistic outlook on youth groups once the author said they had become a leader in the HJ or whatever.

Yeh I said one suggested fanatic commitment and the other suggested they had doubts, another difference was the source b suggested the inabilities of the regime to change youth whereas source A stated it was a successful model. And the one similiarty i said was that they both tried to create a volksgemeinschaft
Reply 48
Original post by BeffC
That's what I did! Since doing A2 History I have pretty much forgot how to do AS hahaha

Same here , I didn't have much time to do 4 properly as I concluded it but I didn't write like enough points as in why I disagreed with the statement made

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by Maz96
Same here , I didn't have much time to do 4 properly as I concluded it but I didn't write like enough points as in why I disagreed with the statement made

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I wouldn't worry about it, what do you study for A2 history?
Reply 50
Hi did anyone do q5 and 6 if so what did you put?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending