Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I currently study in Belfast with Queens...ACCESS DIPLOMA IN FOUNDATION STUDIES: BIOLOGICAL/BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE! I have applied to several Unis for Nursing and been made offers by all of them, asking for an average of 65% etc in my access course. However Iv been made an offer of Passing my course with 60 credits with 45 level 3 credits at merit grade or above! I dont understand this? Does anyone know what this would be in a percentage?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, try to contact the uni to ensure that they've sent the right offer to you.

I know a guy that is doing foundation and they sent him a strange offer and well, he emailed them and they resent the offer with the correct conditions.

ReputationRep:
    All sorted out and fixed!! Thanks though! Its appears to have been an error

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.