Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just got offered accomodation in Blackfriars street and was wondering if anyone had some insight into what it's like? I know it can be noisy but more along the lines of would it be harder to make friends considering it's more of a dorm structure rather than flats?
    Also anyone else accept Blackfriars??😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I got offered Blackfriars Street too and I'm worrying about exactly the same thing. What are you going to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephanieEbert)
    Hi,
    I got offered Blackfriars Street too and I'm worrying about exactly the same thing. What are you going to study?
    I'm coming over from Ireland on an Erasmus so I don't have a set course but mostly social work modules😊 What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CiaraNí;[url="tel:65356205")
    65356205[/url]]I'm coming over from Ireland on an Erasmus so I don't have a set course but mostly social work modules😊 What about you?
    It's gonna be my first year as an undergraduate for civil engineering. I'm from germany but I went to school in Ireland, did my leaving cert and all there 😊 I really hope Blackfriars is gonna be good, I can't really find any reviews or comments about it, only that cowgate is supposed to be really noisy...:/

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, all the halls groups are in the Facebook group, feel free to join and meet other flat mates

facebook.com/groups/925767134160872/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.