Blackfriars Street Watch

CiaraNí
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Just got offered accomodation in Blackfriars street and was wondering if anyone had some insight into what it's like? I know it can be noisy but more along the lines of would it be harder to make friends considering it's more of a dorm structure rather than flats?
Also anyone else accept Blackfriars??😊
StephanieEbert
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,
I got offered Blackfriars Street too and I'm worrying about exactly the same thing. What are you going to study?
CiaraNí
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by StephanieEbert)
Hi,
I got offered Blackfriars Street too and I'm worrying about exactly the same thing. What are you going to study?
I'm coming over from Ireland on an Erasmus so I don't have a set course but mostly social work modules😊 What about you?
StephanieEbert
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CiaraNí;[url="tel:65356205")
65356205[/url]]I'm coming over from Ireland on an Erasmus so I don't have a set course but mostly social work modules😊 What about you?
It's gonna be my first year as an undergraduate for civil engineering. I'm from germany but I went to school in Ireland, did my leaving cert and all there 😊 I really hope Blackfriars is gonna be good, I can't really find any reviews or comments about it, only that cowgate is supposed to be really noisy...:/
sammy.naton
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hey guys, all the halls groups are in the Facebook group, feel free to join and meet other flat mates

facebook.com/groups/925767134160872/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (86)
17.84%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (310)
64.32%
Not yet but I am planning to (23)
4.77%
Not yet but I might (63)
13.07%

Watched Threads