Turn on thread page Beta

Who is The Don? watch

Announcements

I got neg rep from "The Don" - am I meant to know who this is.....? (I think it was AT, but I can't really see him describing himself as The Don, somehow)

I've now had 3 more rep comments about this....and no replies?

The Don, you are clearly a man of mystery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)

'The Don' is clearly many men of mystery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)

You could subscribe to find out if you’re v. curious…but it doesn't sound like AT at all...:confused:

(Original post by Cate)
    'The Don' is clearly many men of mystery.
    Oh no, I mean he is mysterious. The others are just jumping on the bandwagon

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    You could subscribe to find out if you’re v. curious…but it doesn't sound like AT at all...:confused:
    I really don't care enough to part with cash to find out I just like mysteries.

(I now have 4 or 5 rep comments from this.. but some of them I am not sure if they are positive or negative......curse you, grey reppers)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    I got neg rep from "The Don" - am I meant to know who this is.....? (I think it was AT, but I can't really see him describing himself as The Don, somehow)

Trust your first instincts a lil better. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Expression)
    Trust your first instincts a lil better. :rolleyes:
    if i was right, then I now have a truly hilarious picture in my mind.

did anyone ever see the Sabrina episode (yes, my brother and sister were addicted) where Salem the cat has a meeting with the Mafia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    if i was right, then I now have a truly hilarious picture in my mind.

did anyone ever see the Sabrina episode (yes, my brother and sister were addicted) where Salem the cat has a meeting with the Mafia?
    Vaguely - hehe. Back to the era of Nickelodeon. Clarissa, Sabrina, Alex Mack, Sister Sister.... top quality tele.

Better episode, was "Mitosis is.."

[song]
    Funky song funky song
    [/song]

ReputationRep:
    Vaguely - hehe. Back to the era of Nickelodeon. Clarissa, Sabrina, Alex Mack, Sister Sister.... top quality tele.

true

I'm sort of picturing a mutant amazing trade cat going "....Don Tutti Frutti, Don the Don Don..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    I'm sort of picturing a mutant amazing trade cat going "....Don Tutti Frutti, Don the Don Don..."
    Who said it was me in the first place? You're jumping to conclusions now. I am not the Don, and that is the truth.

ReputationRep:
    here, have some rep*

*time of donation is correct to +/- 1 day

(Original post by amazingtrade)
    Who said it was me in the first place? You're jumping to conclusions now. I am not the Don, and that is the truth.
    Either way, you as a mutant cat is still pretty funny (I dont mean this nastily) (Blame Expression, by the way)

ReputationRep:
    No ones the don, if they try to be they are just wannabes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    I got someone who didn't like what i wrote in a previous thread. How do you find out who it was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I got someone who didn't like what i wrote in a previous thread. How do you find out who it was?
    You cant there all wussies cant even own up to the rep they give out, I get it all the time.

ReputationRep:
    subscribe...

Unless it was abusive and then you can get a mod to tell you. But only if it was abusive...

ReputationRep:
    you can suscribe (£5)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    You cant there all wussies cant even own up to the rep they give out, I get it all the time.
    So i see

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.