Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I don't know :confused: How do you pay too? Perhaps we should start a thread about this? :confused:
    You pay by world pay, just enter in you debit card details and you're a subsriber. Its all totaly secure. I it took me a long time to decide but I am glad I did now.

i cant imagine actually paying money for such dubious privileges as being able to see who gave you rep and "talking to better-quality people".

Dear me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You pay by world pay, just enter in you debit card details and you're a subsriber. Its all totaly secure. I it took me a long time to decide but I am glad I did now.
    the 24 4-hour party person?

(Original post by crana)
    i cant imagine actually paying money for such dubious privileges as being able to see who gave you rep and "talking to better-quality people".

Dear me.
    lots of *****ing goin on in forum 51 (apparently)

ReputationRep:
    the don scored for greece!!!!!

(Original post by kikzen)
    lots of *****ing goin on in forum 51 (apparently)
    about who? other forum members?

i'll be the first to admit i find some people on here deeply, deeply irritating..but paying to complain about them...hmm..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    about who? other forum members?

i'll be the first to admit i find some people on here deeply, deeply irritating..but paying to complain about them...hmm..
    aye, i share the sentiments

*sideways glance*

ReputationRep:
    I've subscribed now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I've subscribed now
    So whats it like on the other side?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I've subscribed now
    Hehe it will probably take you a while to catch up on it, the Moaning Thread is a good start

ReputationRep:
    Hehe it will probably take you a while to catch up on it, the Moaning Thread is a good start
    Lol I'm missing the Moaning Thread now I'm no longer a subscriber...think I may have to dip into the old overdraft again soon :rolleyes: !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Lol I'm missing the Moaning Thread now I'm no longer a subscriber...think I may have to dip into the old overdraft again soon :rolleyes: !
    Yeah! Come back Chicken! We miss you!

(Original post by crana)
    Oh no, I mean he is mysterious. The others are just jumping on the bandwagon
    I just don't understand why people neg repped you I mean you've been here since september! As far as i'm concerned the majority of my respect goes out to you already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Yeah! Come back Chicken! We miss you!
    Seconded!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Seconded!
    Minuted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    I just don't understand why people neg repped you I mean you've been here since september! As far as i'm concerned the majority of my respect goes out to you already!
    What has when you joined got to do with the things you post? :confused:

Just cos you joined in 1066, doesn't mean you can't post something that another user disagrees with to the point that they feel it warrents a neg rep...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Minuted
    Owned

(gahhhhh! I sound like my kid brother !!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    I didn't, i only joined in feb........ but i just miss members that have left and generally those that have been here before me
    I wasn't using you to mean you personally, but to mean 'one'...

I know when you joined Mr Dazzzz - it was the same night as I did! I had my first UKL 'ruck' with you

ReputationRep:
    *does search for self in thread* Only two mentions. That's not bad I suppose lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    *does search for self in thread* Only two mentions. That's not bad I suppose lol.
    Nothing bad I hope.

(Original post by Fluffy)
    I wasn't using you to mean you personally, but to mean 'one'...

I know when you joined Mr Dazzzz - it was the same night as I did! I had my first UKL 'ruck' with you
    i recall you said you used to just surf these forums and registerd up in march

i reg'd in feb

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.