This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
I don't know :confused: How do you pay too? Perhaps we should start a thread about this? :confused:
You pay by world pay, just enter in you debit card details and you're a subsriber. Its all totaly secure. I it took me a long time to decide but I am glad I did now.
crana
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i cant imagine actually paying money for such dubious privileges as being able to see who gave you rep and "talking to better-quality people".

Dear me.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
You pay by world pay, just enter in you debit card details and you're a subsriber. Its all totaly secure. I it took me a long time to decide but I am glad I did now.
the 24 4-hour party person?

(Original post by crana)
i cant imagine actually paying money for such dubious privileges as being able to see who gave you rep and "talking to better-quality people".

Dear me.
lots of *****ing goin on in forum 51 (apparently)
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the don scored for greece!!!!!
crana
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
lots of *****ing goin on in forum 51 (apparently)
about who? other forum members?

i'll be the first to admit i find some people on here deeply, deeply irritating..but paying to complain about them...hmm..
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by crana)
about who? other forum members?

i'll be the first to admit i find some people on here deeply, deeply irritating..but paying to complain about them...hmm..
aye, i share the sentiments

*sideways glance*
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've subscribed now
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
I've subscribed now
So whats it like on the other side?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
I've subscribed now
Hehe it will probably take you a while to catch up on it, the Moaning Thread is a good start
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hehe it will probably take you a while to catch up on it, the Moaning Thread is a good start
Lol I'm missing the Moaning Thread now I'm no longer a subscriber...think I may have to dip into the old overdraft again soon :rolleyes: !
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Lol I'm missing the Moaning Thread now I'm no longer a subscriber...think I may have to dip into the old overdraft again soon :rolleyes: !
Yeah! Come back Chicken! We miss you!
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by crana)
Oh no, I mean he is mysterious. The others are just jumping on the bandwagon
I just don't understand why people neg repped you I mean you've been here since september! As far as i'm concerned the majority of my respect goes out to you already!
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
Yeah! Come back Chicken! We miss you!
Seconded!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nylex)
Seconded!
Minuted
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DazYaZZZ)
I just don't understand why people neg repped you I mean you've been here since september! As far as i'm concerned the majority of my respect goes out to you already!
What has when you joined got to do with the things you post? :confused:

Just cos you joined in 1066, doesn't mean you can't post something that another user disagrees with to the point that they feel it warrents a neg rep...
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
Minuted
Owned

(gahhhhh! I sound like my kid brother !!)
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DazYaZZZ)
I didn't, i only joined in feb........ but i just miss members that have left and generally those that have been here before me
I wasn't using you to mean you personally, but to mean 'one'...

I know when you joined Mr Dazzzz - it was the same night as I did! I had my first UKL 'ruck' with you
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*does search for self in thread* Only two mentions. That's not bad I suppose lol.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
*does search for self in thread* Only two mentions. That's not bad I suppose lol.
Nothing bad I hope.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
I wasn't using you to mean you personally, but to mean 'one'...

I know when you joined Mr Dazzzz - it was the same night as I did! I had my first UKL 'ruck' with you
i recall you said you used to just surf these forums and registerd up in march

i reg'd in feb
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads