Edexcel English Lit (international paper) Watch

emioww
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How did you guys find it!! I'm super happy - I KNEW it was gonna be Eva Smith for AIC, so I was really prepared! And tbh, that OMAM question was a no-brainer - I think I would have died if I'd chosen the second, but I'm happy with Crooks!
mlkef
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emioww)
How did you guys find it!! I'm super happy - I KNEW it was gonna be Eva Smith for AIC, so I was really prepared! And tbh, that OMAM question was a no-brainer - I think I would have died if I'd chosen the second, but I'm happy with Crooks!
Thats trueee!! It was a good paper!! Crooks was a good question and in AIC, i chose the second question but i incorporated Eva Smith so i feel like i did really well!
emioww
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by mlkef)
Thats trueee!! It was a good paper!! Crooks was a good question and in AIC, i chose the second question but i incorporated Eva Smith so i feel like i did really well!
Yeah, I'm like, praising edexcel.
Tbh, I wasn't sure which one to choose, only did Eva because I was a bit more prepared, hahah. But glad you feel the same ^ ^
robclark173
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
To Kill a Mockingbird - the setting question was an absolute gift, so much freedom to write about whatever you liked
emobha
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What did you write about for this? I did courage, racism and education
lily628
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by robclark173)
To Kill a Mockingbird - the setting question was an absolute gift, so much freedom to write about whatever you liked
(Original post by emobha)
What did you write about for this? I did courage, racism and education
for the settings question, what part of the setting did you talk about? i realise now i only really talked about context
but for the themes i talked about courage, prejudice, racism and small town life
emobha
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lily628)
for the settings question, what part of the setting did you talk about? i realise now i only really talked about context
but for the themes i talked about courage, prejudice, racism and small town life
I talked about the fact it was set in alabama which is southern america where the slave trade was most apparent in my racism paragraph, then the same as you about it being a small town so everything that happens is 'close to home'
lily628
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emobha)
I talked about the fact it was set in alabama which is southern america where the slave trade was most apparent in my racism paragraph, then the same as you about it being a small town so everything that happens is 'close to home'
ah that has reassured me! thanks.
i thought the question was actually quite interesting in the fact there was so much to write about, but that made a slightly harder as well
emobha
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lily628)
ah that has reassured me! thanks.
i thought the question was actually quite interesting in the fact there was so much to write about, but that made a slightly harder as well
yeah totally, there was so much freedom with it, if anything I didn't have enough time hahah and I was also worried I'd interpreted the question wrong but it seems you got the same idea
mlkef
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emioww)
Yeah, I'm like, praising edexcel.
Tbh, I wasn't sure which one to choose, only did Eva because I was a bit more prepared, hahah. But glad you feel the same ^ ^
yeahh it took me quite a while to choose and i ended up finishing 7 seconds before the end AHAHA, but but but back at u!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%