The Student Room Group

Nutrition and Dietetics NOTTINGHAM firmers 2016

Hi :smile:
So I've firmed Nottingham for Dietetics and would like to get to know any of you who might be my potential classmates next year!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi iv firmed just gota get the grades now! Hope to see u there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abzlou
Hi iv firmed just gota get the grades now! Hope to see u there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thats so exciting! Best of luck with your exams :smile: xx
Hi everyone! i got an unconditional to study dietetics in September :smile: am so so excited! good luck to everyone in their exams
Original post by Manthamay
Hi everyone! i got an unconditional to study dietetics in September :smile: am so so excited! good luck to everyone in their exams

I got an unconditional too!! Im so excited!!! We will definitely be classmates next year then :smile:
Original post by lovecupcakes1997
I got an unconditional too!! Im so excited!!! We will definitely be classmates next year then :smile:

well done! where are you from and what date was your interview?? x
Original post by Manthamay
well done! where are you from and what date was your interview?? x

Im from cyprus and my interview was on the 3rd of Feb :smile: u?xx
Hello! I have firmed Nottingham too. I got an unconditional offer so I'll be seeing you there :smile: Exciting! Anyone else a mature student?
Reply 8
Yes, I'm a mature student too. Are you from Nottingham?

Have you been able to access the draft timetable yet? Thought it was out today but links on website aren't working. :frown: Keen to get childcare provisionally booked in!
Yes, I live in Nottingham. Are you local too?

I didn't know there was a draft timetable available... where did you here about it? I've not really had much communication from the uni since I accepted my offer!
Reply 10
Sorry Milky Way - only just seen this! Yes, I live in Carlton.
There's a link to the draft timetable here: http://uiwwwsylp01.nottingham.ac.uk:8001/program.htm
Reply 11
Oh, and I only heard about it as I rang the Uni to find out if there was anyway to view timetables early and they advised of the draft dates.
Reply 12
Just been looking at timetable so thank you to the person who posted the link.

Now I'm really nervous. Couple of late lectures later than I expected and will be commuting but will make it work.

How's everyone else feeling hope Im not the only nervous one.
Thank you for posting the link, KP16!

I'll be commuting too Abzlou so you're not alone :smile: I'm half nervous, half excited. 1 month to go...
Reply 14
Glad I'm not the only one commuting *milky*way*, I'm traveling 1hr each way hope ur not too far away.

I know only 1month starting to get organised now.
People who are commuting to Sutton Bonington Campus from home - are you planning to show up on the morning of Monday 26th or are you going to any of the welcome events on campus on Saturday / Sunday? I'm going to skip the weekend stuff and get there for Monday morning, I think.

I'll be there early on Monday morning so if anyone fancies meeting up and grabbing a coffee before the 9.30 Course Introduction, the company would be super!

Either way, looking forward to meeting you next week :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by *Milky*Way*
People who are commuting to Sutton Bonington Campus from home - are you planning to show up on the morning of Monday 26th or are you going to any of the welcome events on campus on Saturday / Sunday? I'm going to skip the weekend stuff and get there for Monday morning, I think.

I'll be there early on Monday morning so if anyone fancies meeting up and grabbing a coffee before the 9.30 Course Introduction, the company would be super!

Either way, looking forward to meeting you next week :smile:

hi *milky*way* I'm also not turning up till Monday morning and not attending the weekend events.

No idea what time I'm arriving as not sure how bad traffic will be and how parking around campus will be (I haven't had my parking permit approved yet.) Hopefully I will get there in plenty of time!

Are u excited about starting? I'm very nervous but that's normal for me!.

Anyways will prob meet u on the course, I will be one of (if not the only) old one on the course! :smile:
Original post by Abzlou
hi *milky*way* I'm also not turning up till Monday morning and not attending the weekend events.

No idea what time I'm arriving as not sure how bad traffic will be and how parking around campus will be (I haven't had my parking permit approved yet.) Hopefully I will get there in plenty of time!

Are u excited about starting? I'm very nervous but that's normal for me!.

Anyways will prob meet u on the course, I will be one of (if not the only) old one on the course! :smile:

Hi Abzlou

I haven't had my permit approved yet either so I'm trying out the hopper bus on Monday. Hopefully it won't be too full on the first day!

I'm getting jittery about starting too!

I'm also a mature student :smile: I think there are normally a few on the course so we won't be the only ones, and there's the SB Mature Students' Meet & Greet on Monday to scope a few others out.

See you next week :smile:
Reply 18
Thanks *milky*way* I'm glad to know there should be a few mature students as there weren't many on my access course.

At least it's not just my parking permit maybe we don't get them approved till later. Hope there somewhere to put my car or it'll be left in a field :smile: And can't imagine the hopper would be busy on 1st week.

Yeah saw the meet and greet and glad they doing it as not going to be there over the weekend events.

See u there! (not long now) :smile:
Original post by lovecupcakes1997
Hi :smile:
So I've firmed Nottingham for Dietetics and would like to get to know any of you who might be my potential classmates next year!

I have just applied to study dietetics for 2017 entry and am very nervous about my application I just wanted to ask, how long until you got an interview or heard back from nottingham? I have applied super early so not sure how long I will be waiting thanks

Quick Reply

Latest