Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, just a quick question. Do u think i can do the whole physics IGCSE Edexcel syllabus in 1 and a half days??
    Thanks a bunch
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi

I've moved your post to the Physics exams area where you are more likely to get help.

Try some of these resources - they may help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talkand...Talk)
    Hi guys, just a quick question. Do u think i can do the whole physics IGCSE Edexcel syllabus in 1 and a half days??
    Thanks a bunch
    Well yes you can. But for physics, past papers are really important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Learn Ranger)
    Hi

I've moved your post to the Physics exams area where you are more likely to get help.

Try some of these resources - they may help.
    Thank you very much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza.sheikh)
    Well yes you can. But for physics, past papers are really important.
    Okaaayyy, omg im so stressed now bcz i haven't been doing past papers
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Okaaayyy, omg im so stressed now bcz i haven't been doing past papers
    Maybe just have a look at some so you get familiar with the structure of the paper and the kind of questions you get asked.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Learn Ranger)
    Maybe just have a look at some so you get familiar with the structure of the paper and the kind of questions you get asked.

Good luck!
    ok thxs for the advice and thxs again for the luck lol

ReputationRep:
    ok thxs for the advice and thxs again for the luck lol
    Mate, I have not even started revision or looked at any past papers. All you need to know if formulas and read the question. Just reading the question goes along way. You can cram physics and do good ( this is my plan). Just wing it and think on the spot and do not panic in the exam, easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castro300)
    Mate, I have not even started revision or looked at any past papers. All you need to know if formulas and read the question. Just reading the question goes along way. You can cram physics and do good ( this is my plan). Just wing it and think on the spot and do not panic in the exam, easy.
    Ok i think i will do that bcz after all i only have a day left .thxs anyway & lets hope ur right lol

ReputationRep:
    thxs to EVERYONE for giving me there advice, really helpful and good luck to u if u have any exams coming up

ReputationRep:
    Did any one get a revision paper from their teacher this week for gives physics?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 25, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.