Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What grade boundaries do you think that paper is going to have? I think 60 for an A and 53 for a B.

ReputationRep:
    Last year it was 56 for an A, but I think it will be higher this year as only people who are re sitting took the exam so the average mark will be higher

ReputationRep:
    Do you think that 56/57 will be above 75 UMS?

ReputationRep:
    Multiple choice was much harder than normal but hoping i'll still get 20+ on that. 5,8,12 went alright but I always run out of time for the 25. Does anyone have any advice on how to prevent this, in terms of actual exam technique not just "stick to timings" as I feel this really limits my grade.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't the resitters have seperate grade boundaries though? Because they're doing the old spec , or does it not work like that?

Wait is this for the old spec?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apocacryptic)
    Do you think that 56/57 will be above 75 UMS?
    i think 56/57 will be around 77/78 ums

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcconnor8)
    i think 56/57 will be around 77/78 ums
    Thank you ☺️. You've reassured me today. Even if that's not what the grade boundary is, I'll be happy until I find out. Thanks kind individual

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 23, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.