How did you find the classics exam?

Watch
realistpessimist
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Personally I thought it was very easy, I did the second context question and the first essay question. What where your thoughts?
Sayeeda101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I found it good I also did the 1st context question but I did the q4 on 45 marker. Bit worried about that as I mentioned calypso and Circe and apparently you weren't meant to due to the bullet points (but I'm not sure)😀
realistpessimist
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Sayeeda101)
I found it good I also did the 1st context question but I did the q4 on 45 marker. Bit worried about that as I mentioned calypso and Circe and apparently you weren't meant to due to the bullet points (but I'm not sure)😀
Yeh you shouldnt of mentioned either of them, in that question you are only allowed to talk about mortal women.
roselondon2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I found it really good! The essay question was nice but i feel like when talking about women being in control being able to talk about Circe and Calypso would have been so useful. I'm sure I didn't write enough on 1b, but hey what can you do😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (20)
9.17%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (132)
60.55%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
13.76%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (31)
14.22%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (5)
2.29%

Watched Threads