Katie.little_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How did everyone find the exam?? I had really bad food poisoning over the weekend but I think it went as well as it could have done
Dominic Green
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It was great - we'd prepared for all the questions that came up!
Katie.little_
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dominic Green)
It was great - we'd prepared for all the questions that came up!
What books did you do? I did animal farm and balzac and the little chinese seamstress, i felt really dodgy this morning and almost missed the exam but i started feeling better about halfway through so animal farm wasnt great but balzac went well
Dominic Green
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Katie.little_)
What books did you do? I did animal farm and balzac and the little chinese seamstress, i felt really dodgy this morning and almost missed the exam but i started feeling better about halfway through so animal farm wasnt great but balzac went well
The Hound of the Baskervilles and Of Mice and Men All good, especially the OMAM question!
lily628
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
for the texts i did (tkamb and a view from a bridge) the questions were a bit odd tbh and i realised when i came out i didn't explicitly answer the avfab question
Katie.little_
Rep:
?
Ahh I'd have loved to do a Sherlock Holmes story that would have been my dream ngl
Katie.little_
Rep:
?
(Original post by lily628)
for the texts i did (tkamb and a view from a bridge) the questions were a bit odd tbh and i realised when i came out i didn't explicitly answer the avfab question
I bet you did really well, i did avftb as a controlled assessment, idk much about tkamb but it eas probs fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (534)
66.42%
No (270)
33.58%

Watched Threads