Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are teachers allowed to tell student's their practical scores over email?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure over email but I'm sure you can be told face to face as we were all told ours a week after our moderation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _chloeematt)
    I'm not sure over email but I'm sure you can be told face to face as we were all told ours a week after our moderation

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh okay, because my teacher never seems to reply to my emails. Don't know whether it's personal or not, but I really want to know if it was a possibility I got an A*...

ReputationRep:
    Mine was shouted at me down the corridor Tbh i dont really think it matters how you're told

ReputationRep:
    We were told in lesson a few days after the edexcel examiner came 😂 he even told us what percent we wud need in the theory paper to get the A or A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy__xxx)
    Mine was shouted at me down the corridor Tbh i dont really think it matters how you're told
    (Original post by abdullahi_mo)
    We were told in lesson a few days after the edexcel examiner came 😂 he even told us what percent we wud need in the theory paper to get the A or A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It seems everyone else knows theirs! I really want to know because I want to know if it is even possible that I got an A* (or A).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asd.987)
    It seems everyone else knows theirs! I really want to know because I want to know if it is even possible that I got an A* (or A).
    what were your score before moderation do you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Igot 45/50 for practical but this was before moderation so hopefully it stays that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlss)
    Igot 45/50 for practical but this was before moderation so hopefully it stays that way.
    If it stayed that way you would need (according to our system at my school) 65 for an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _chloeematt)
    If it stayed that way you would need (according to our system at my school) 65 for an A*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a lie

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abdullahi_mo)
    That's a lie

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well... that's what our system said. our system gives us higher than what we need to make sure we are on a solid grade and no chance of us slipping down because of grade boundaries... I could still get an A on the theory paper but a high one and still get an A*

ReputationRep:
    To get an A* with a practical score of 45 you're going to need to get a pretty high score in the exam, preferably above 90%.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.