Making Operational Decisions
    Working with Suppliers

HRM
    Improving Organisational Structures
    Recruitment and SelectionTraining
    Measuring Workforce Effectiveness

and I'm doing the quizzes and past papers found here:
    http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/busin...d-mark-schemes

Any more information including likely 15 mark question topics please share!

ReputationRep:
    What are you using to revise customer service (the link is broke) and operations and technology (the link takes you to making operational decisions)? Both these errors are on the tutor2u website too.

ReputationRep:
    Customer Service Quiz:

http://www.tutor2u.net/business/quiz...vice/quiz.html

Technology in Operations quiz:

http://www.tutor2u.net/business/quiz...logy/quiz.html

Here is a link too to Revision notes to each topic accompanied by a mindmap (Credit: Aiden.Reed)

http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/jvFNd284/file.html

ReputationRep:
    Im honestly so screwed for this exam.

ReputationRep:
    is this for the new spec?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milysmith27)
    is this for the new spec?
    No I'm doing the old spec BUSS2, I think the new spec has a different code, when I went for my BUSS1 exam, the people doing new spec had a different code and went in before us.

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it? What did you get for the first calculation i got like 32188 or something (tell me yours and i'll remember lol)

ReputationRep:
    What was the first question again I can't remember, I remember doing lots of stuff on debt factoring and shortening trade terms for the last question (2D) rather than sale + leaseback of the £9.2 million property.

Overall I found it good, compared to BUSS1 there was definitely less quantitative data to consider and I thought BUSS1 was more financially based rather than BUSS2.

I left myself about 10 minutes for the last question though which resulted in abit of a hurried conclusion however I got all the main points in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bysteven)
    What was the first question again I can't remember, I remember doing lots of stuff on debt factoring and shortening trade terms for the last question (2D) rather than sale + leaseback of the £9.2 million property.

Overall I found it good, compared to BUSS1 there was definitely less quantitative data to consider and I thought BUSS1 was more financially based rather than BUSS2.

I left myself about 10 minutes for the last question though which resulted in abit of a hurried conclusion however I got all the main points in.
    I didn't resit Unit 1 but heard there was many calculations to do

First one was change in labour productivity

Yeh last one I was rushed for and same here I actually talked more about other solutions rather than sale and leaseback itself

Otherwise the other questions were fine I tried to use as much application as possible and evaluate throughout, so overall I think it went better than my first sitting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.