The Student Room Group

Wjec english lit unit 1 omam & unseen poetry

Who did WJEC English Lit???? OMAM & UNSEEN POETRY??
Tell me what you answered as I'm not sure I did the right answers!!
QUESTION 1: Analysing Georges Speech and Behaviour in extract about Curleys Wifes death (Him and Candy finding the body)

QUESTION 2: How is Lennie Portrayed in 1930's America or Real Friendship CAN/CANNOT take place in a GRIM world portrayed by Steinbeck
Original post by YOURWHALECUM69
QUESTION 1: Analysing Georges Speech and Behaviour in extract about Curleys Wifes death (Him and Candy finding the body)

QUESTION 2: How is Lennie Portrayed in 1930's America or Real Friendship CAN/CANNOT take place in a GRIM world portrayed by Steinbeck

I did them two questions, did you do them??
If so what did you put?
Ugh it was so hard, I was expecting Slim... I just tried to summarise the way Lennie's disability was discriminated against, and then how other characters reflected society in re to Lennie etc etc. Went badly.
Original post by saladays
Ugh it was so hard, I was expecting Slim... I just tried to summarise the way Lennie's disability was discriminated against, and then how other characters reflected society in re to Lennie etc etc. Went badly.

I was expecting Slim or Crooks! I was gutted :frown:
Reply 5
I was a bit shocked to see a question on Lennie, and how he highlights the key aspects. However the rest of the exam was pretty easy and I aced it. The poem 'Car Showroom (whatever)' was a bit confusing though.
I answered OMAM question A and C and feel pretty confident! The poems were awful but I wrote about 3 pages for them :smile:
Was the first poem about prostitutes??
Original post by Wolfie'n'Wendy
Was the first poem about prostitutes??

Lots of people on twitter are saying that but I really don't think it was tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending