Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just love my older brother. He is the kindest, most compassionate boy I know.

I just love the way he eats, his strong, bicepped arms delicately bringing the fork to his mouth and the bulging of his powerful jawline as he chews his food.

I love how he sits and watches TV, with his manly, strong-thighed legs set well apart and the remote sitting on the sofa in between them, undoubtedly trying to emulate and wishing it was the part of his anatomy found between a man's legs.

I just adore how he revises, watching his strong hands caress and move over his notes is a beautiful sight, enough to make one cry out from pure emotion and love.

I love watching him play sports. Seeing the way his T-shirt flutters in the wind revealing the marbled, smooth and strong flesh that's pulsing and throbbing underneath is a special privilege and following the trajectory of every bed of sweat as it trickles down his forehead is the most humbling experience one could possibly hope to have.

The way he looks and shouts at me when I've made him cross is just beautiful. I drown out the noise and focus on the beauty of his moving, contorting mouth, appreciating each of his exquisitely formed teeth and wishing I was the saliva in his mouth so that I was closer to both his teeth and him. O, how jealous I am of the food he eats, that it gets to be stroked by his pretty tongue and chomped by his pearly whites.

I love watching him sleep, gazing lovingly over his resting face and carefully monitoring his rising and falling chest lest it should stop and rob my brother from me. How I love being his sleeping sentinel and his secret protector while his handsome face slumbers peacefully.

I love hearing him speak, I let my body go limp and allow the deep vibrations of his voice to coarse through my body and gently enjoy the ecstasy of my body as it shudders in harmony to his every word and syllable.

I just love, love, love his sunny disposition and smiling countenance. Every time his beautiful face looks upon mine, I surrender and fall to my knees, close my eyes, smile joyously and let the rays of his being wash over me like warm water cascading over a naked body.

I love watching him shower, what I would give to be the drops of water that fall on his sacred skin and sizzle as they evaporate! What I would give to be the plughole and thirstily drunk up the shower water mixed with his essence. I just wish I could be the towel that wraps itself round his body and fits snugly into every curve and angle. O cursed fate, that I should have been born human instead of a towel or as a shower plughole.

I just love my brother's clothes. Lying among them when he isn't there and smelling the beautiful essence of his underwear and socks (both clean and dirty) makes all my troubles leave and calms my worried mind. O, that I could be the linen that sits on his skin and the shoes that heroically protect his feet.

I just love my brother.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Well, jolly good job if incest is your 1st option!

ReputationRep:
    Is your brother blind? Because you seem to do an awful lot of just watching him.

Stop wishing you were the shower plughole and get back to your GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    oh brother

ReputationRep:
    Is that a start of a ga.y po.rno

(Original post by Bros R Us)
    I just love my older brother. He is the kindest, most compassionate boy I know.

I just love the way he eats, his strong, bicepped arms delicately bringing the fork to his mouth and the bulging of his powerful jawline as he chews his food.

I love how he sits and watches TV, with his manly, strong-thighed legs set well apart and the remote sitting on the sofa in between them, undoubtedly trying to emulate and wishing it was the part of his anatomy found between a man's legs.

I just adore how he revises, watching his strong hands caress and move over his notes is a beautiful sight, enough to make one cry out from pure emotion and love.

I love watching him play sports. Seeing the way his T-shirt flutters in the wind revealing the marbled, smooth and strong flesh that's pulsing and throbbing underneath is a special privilege and following the trajectory of every bed of sweat as it trickles down his forehead is the most humbling experience one could possibly hope to have.

The way he looks and shouts at me when I've made him cross is just beautiful. I drown out the noise and focus on the beauty of his moving, contorting mouth, appreciating each of his exquisitely formed teeth and wishing I was the saliva in his mouth so that I was closer to both his teeth and him. O, how jealous I am of the food he eats, that it gets to be stroked by his pretty tongue and chomped by his pearly whites.

I love watching him sleep, gazing lovingly over his resting face and carefully monitoring his rising and falling chest lest it should stop and rob my brother from me. How I love being his sleeping sentinel and his secret protector while his handsome face slumbers peacefully.

I love hearing him speak, I let my body go limp and allow the deep vibrations of his voice to coarse through my body and gently enjoy the ecstasy of my body as it shudders in harmony to his every word and syllable.

I just love, love, love his sunny disposition and smiling countenance. Every time his beautiful face looks upon mine, I surrender and fall to my knees, close my eyes, smile joyously and let the rays of his being wash over me like warm water cascading over a naked body.

I love watching him shower, what I would give to be the drops of water that fall on his sacred skin and sizzle as they evaporate! What I would give to be the plughole and thirstily drunk up the shower water mixed with his essence. I just wish I could be the towel that wraps itself round his body and fits snugly into every curve and angle. O cursed fate, that I should have been born human instead of a towel or as a shower plughole.

I just love my brother's clothes. Lying among them when he isn't there and smelling the beautiful essence of his underwear and socks (both clean and dirty) makes all my troubles leave and calms my worried mind. O, that I could be the linen that sits on his skin and the shoes that heroically protect his feet.

I just love my brother.
    You obviously don't have a brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    You obviously don't have a brother.
    I do, he's called Max.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ethereal_world)
    oh ffs I thought this was gonna be a sibling appreciation thread

Welcome back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ethereal_world)
    oh ffs I thought this was gonna be a sibling appreciation thread

I think it kind of is... :puke:

Well...I just read that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Is your brother blind? Because you seem to do an awful lot of just watching him.

Stop wishing you were the shower plughole and get back to your GCSEs.
    This made me laugh out loud XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.