Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How do people feel about the exam? I'm feeling pretty confident!

ReputationRep:
    what do you think will come for the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anthony1010)
    what do you think will come for the exam
    Hm, not sure, volcanoes may come up for restless earth 6 marker, or perhaps primary and secondary impacts?
    I'm just going for revising everything... any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    I can remember the information but my exam technique isn't amazing for geography. I'm so worried!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3.14uren)
    I can remember the information but my exam technique isn't amazing for geography. I'm so worried!
    Practice, Practice, Practice. Every single past paper you can find! maybe have a look at examiners reports to see where people have been going wrong and try not to make the same mistakes as them? 6/8 markers can be nasty, but if you learn what examiners want it should begin to become easier...

ReputationRep:
    I shall take your advice! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3.14uren)
    I shall take your advice! Thank you
    you're welcome! if you need any more advice, or help on a particular question feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    Hi, pleas can you send me some notes on coasts and urban, think you mentioned it in another thread, thank you v.much

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 23, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.