babymarima
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I did AQA the Woman in Black and Of Mice and Men

For the Woman in black, I chose the supernatural question, I waffled a little bit too much and I'm not sure if my points were convincing enough.

Of Mice and men question (a) was sickkkk, but then (b) for some reason I somehow confused myself on- EVEN THOUGH THE AMERICAN DREAM HAS BEEN TAUGHT TO ME SO MANY GODDAMN TIMES. I was just finding it hard to relate to context I guess?

Overall, it was alright, I wanted to get an A*, but I see that dream fading like George and Lennie's (lmao so happy I don't need to touch that bullocks ever again)

The grade boundaries for last year were-
53/68 for A*
45/68 for A
37/68 for B
30/68 for C
23/68 for D

Do we think it's going to be higher or lower for this years paper??
saladays
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Higher. Everything's going higher!

I think I could have done better (Of Mice and Men & poems). I might get a high A. I always get A*s (sorry, that sounded braggish) but hopefully my other two exams'll make up for it; poetry isn't my strong suit.
Bulletzone
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by saladays)

I think I could have done better (Of Mice and Men & poems). I might get a high A. I always get A*s (sorry, that sounded braggish) but hopefully my other two exams'll make up for it; poetry isn't my strong suit.
Not the French GCSE or Biology.
babymarima
Rep:
?
(Original post by saladays)

Yeah, I feel you I only achieved a high A, which is the worse kinda A cos you're so close yet so far

Why'd you say everything's going to be higher?
babymarima
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bulletzone)
Not the French GCSE or Biology.

LMFAO don't remind me about Biology
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
56.92%
I don't have everything I need (193)
43.08%

Watched Threads