The Student Room Group

Unprotected sex with a girl: worried

Bare with me it's a bit wordy but wanted to include everything;

Basically Friday night I was out drinking with a friend of mine, we got fairly drunk and went back to hers. We fooled around a bit, before eventually attempting to have sex. Because I was so drunk I found it difficult to maintain an erection and so there was minimal penetration for not a lot of time. I didn't ejaculate in her however I do believe there was a little bit of pre-cum or lubricate that exits the end of the penis as I was nowhere near ejaculating. She told me that she had taken her pill the Friday morning and that it was her last one, and me being drunk we both didn't think twice. However now I am fairly paranoid that perhaps she could have gotten pregnant from the lubricate that came out (not necessarily pre ejaculate because I wasn't close to ejaculating)?I've done a brief bit of research to try get a peace of mind and some answers have come back saying that there is no sperm in pre ejaculate if you have urinated after your last ejaculation; in my case I masturbated Friday morning but obviously urinated many times since the ejaculation due to alcohol. If anyone with good knowledge or experience in this could help provide me with a peace of mind or an understanding of what could happen, would be greatly appreciated. I've suggested she get the morning after pill and she said she's making an appointment to get more contraceptive pills.
It's too late for the morning after pill - that's got a 72hr deadline and the closer you (she!) takes it to the sex, the better.

It's extremely unlikely to have been necessary anyway: the combination of having ejaculated earlier that day, and you not coming inside her means that if there was any sperm in the precum (which there may well not have been) it would have been so little that you'd be classified as infertile if that was your normal 'load'.

Throw in the pill (combined, rather than progesterone only, presumably) and it's not going to have happened.

But what you're feeling now is all stuff to remember when you next go out to get drunk...
Reply 2
Punch her stomach. Girls usual,y aren't that good at fighting, you should be able to get a few good punches in

Quick Reply

Latest