Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

UAL Camberwell - anyone need to rent a house??

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi, was just wondering if anyone out there who's studying at Camberwell next year is planning on getting a student house from September? Or needs an alternative option of accommodation to halls?
    I don't know if anyone else got their choices at Camberwell Campus today, but I got a room at the costume store, an hour away, which is way more expensive so it's not really ideal. Me and a friend (who is in a similar situation) were considering getting a house instead so if there's anyone else who may be in the same boat as us who is interested in looking for a student house/flat to share instead??

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same situation as you, I'm doing graphic design in September and there's no way I'm commuting an hour every morning.
    Could we swap Facebook details? I'd be happy to consider a flat share or something!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm also going to be studying at Camberwell after September, I'm going to be studying sculpture and I'm moving down from Glasgow. So I'd be defiantly interested in finding a flat share, do you want to swap facebook details?

ReputationRep:
    Hi me too I'm in the same situation. I am looking for someone to swap or go for flat share too! Lets swap facebook details and take it from there.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm in the same situation as well! If we could get ourselves organised this could be a pretty good solution

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same situation, would be open to swapping facebook with other students who are looking to get a house together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by osingleton)
    Hi, was just wondering if anyone out there who's studying at Camberwell next year is planning on getting a student house from September? Or needs an alternative option of accommodation to halls?
    I don't know if anyone else got their choices at Camberwell Campus today, but I got a room at the costume store, an hour away, which is way more expensive so it's not really ideal. Me and a friend (who is in a similar situation) were considering getting a house instead so if there's anyone else who may be in the same boat as us who is interested in looking for a student house/flat to share instead??
    Hi, I will be studying BA Illustration next year and am looking at private renting as i didn't get ant of my UAL Accommodation choices. I'm looking for people to flatshare with due to this

ReputationRep:
    HI, yep same situation- but studying at LCC with no halls, in need of a flatshare. Please help!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i am studying in LCC and don't plan to stay in halls. Would love to flat share with someone

ReputationRep:
    same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tarnjones)
    Hi, I will be studying BA Illustration next year and am looking at private renting as i didn't get ant of my UAL Accommodation choices. I'm looking for people to flatshare with due to this
    Hey I've got a large en-suite room with a double bed if you still looking for accommodation. Its £183 per week, i need someone to take over my contract. It's at Camberwell Campus. Do contact me if you are interested ☺

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.