How did people find the WJEC geology GL3 paper? 23rd May 2016

Watch
S_Harris
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I thought this paper was pretty tough, especially the essay question choice.... how did other people find it?
beth.leighfield
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
awful
jayokay
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
there was a tough choice of essays, in the end I did the earthquake one and talked about the seismic gap theory
mjrd
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That was a great paper. I have redeemed myself from geog g2 last week!! Physical stuff i find easy, human is soooo boring that i struggle but i love waste disposal etc so this paper was great for me.
S_Harris
Rep:
?
Yeah...the first two questions for the paper seemed decent but then the essay choices (because waste disposal is my worst area aha) were very bad. And yeah I heard the geog g2 was very tough!
S_Harris
Rep:
?
(Original post by mjrd)
That was a great paper. I have redeemed myself from geog g2 last week!! Physical stuff i find easy, human is soooo boring that i struggle but i love waste disposal etc so this paper was great for me.
Yeah the earthquake one, there wasnt a lot to be said for it really. I did the civil engineering one because it linked into GCSE geography with AQA. Hopefully the grade boundaries may be lowered!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (34)
15.11%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (69)
30.67%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (27)
12%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (19)
8.44%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (13)
5.78%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
26.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.33%

Watched Threads