Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what case studies are going to come up for theme 1 and theme 2 ???

ReputationRep:
    Possibly extreme weather event or river flooding? Maybe something about access to services somewhere? I don't think Limpopo to Johannesburg will come up as I think that was last year but I could be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    What do u think is the best way to revise ???cause i seriously need help with case studies and theme 2 things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jhornsey)
    Possibly extreme weather event or river flooding? Maybe something about access to services somewhere? I don't think Limpopo to Johannesburg will come up as I think that was last year but I could be wrong.
    PLS help me !!!!!!
    do u know the best ways to revise ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laumax1401)
    PLS help me !!!!!!
    do u know the best ways to revise ???
    Make notes from bitesize or revision guides on your case studies, and then condense them down to something like 5 words a sentence onto flashcards. Then highlight one word per point.

ReputationRep:
    Make notes from bitesize or revision guides on your case studies, and then condense them down to something like 5 words a sentence onto flashcards. Then highlight one word per point.
    thank u so much
    btw sorry to be a pest but do u have any resources which summarise everything specifically for wjec b board cause i couldnt find anything

ReputationRep:
    thank u so much
    btw sorry to be a pest but do u have any resources which summarise everything specifically for wjec b board cause i couldnt find anything
    It depends on what case studies you're doing as every teacher is allowed to do anything that applies to the topic.

Here's a website that has a lot of stuff condensed for the exams
    http://www.acegeography.com/wjec-b-a...-revision.html

ReputationRep:
    It depends on what case studies you're doing as every teacher is allowed to do anything that applies to the topic.

Here's a website that has a lot of stuff condensed for the exams
    http://www.acegeography.com/wjec-b-a...-revision.html
    thank u so much
    what are u aiming to get btw

ReputationRep:
    thank u so much
    what are u aiming to get btw
    No problem, Im not taking geog a level so i dont really mind, my coursework is an A* so it would be nice to keep that. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    No problem, Im not taking geog a level so i dont really mind, my coursework is an A* so it would be nice to keep that. What about you?
    omg same I got A star in my coursework suprisingly i hate geo at the moment but
    hopefully want to atleast get a C/B so that it averages out to an A

ReputationRep:
    omg same I got A star in my coursework suprisingly i hate geo at the moment but
    hopefully want to atleast get a C/B so that it averages out to an A
    Im sure youll be fine, the exams are mostly quite easy even if you dont revise

ReputationRep:
    Im sure youll be fine, the exams are mostly quite easy even if you dont revise
    yh hope so fingers crossed
    good luck tho

ReputationRep:
    How was it today?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.