Edexcel AS psychology paper 2 bio + learning Watch

Shan_non
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How did everyone do? I was lost on most of it, especially the 12 mark!
Jackson1998
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Shan_non)
How did everyone do? I was lost on most of it, especially the 12 mark!
It was horrible!
pzr187
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
loved the paper! quite disappointed there wasnt much on phobias and twin and adoption studies.. also no classic or contemporary studies - very much content based...how did you do the spearmans rho column D? what did everyone get
Junior567
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pzr187)
loved the paper! quite disappointed there wasnt much on phobias and twin and adoption studies.. also no classic or contemporary studies - very much content based...how did you do the spearmans rho column D? what did everyone get
0;.09 then changed it to 0.9 :'(
leannevictoriax
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
well...

key questions? nah
practicals? nah
Raine where tf were you?
Didn't know labelling the brain was part of the spec

but dw it's okay because i now know how to potty train a 3 year old
Shan_non
Rep:
?
I dont think it went too well for me. I would have liked the key issue and adoption study to have come up
charkayla
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by leannevictoriax)
well...

key questions? nah
practicals? nah
Raine where tf were you?
Didn't know labelling the brain was part of the spec

but dw it's okay because i now know how to potty train a 3 year old
lol i know but thankfully none of that came up cause i hate key questions and there was loads of methods in cognitive and social I'm glad there was more maths in paper 2 but yeah that paper was better than the first paper i reckon i got a C on that paper.
charkayla
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
there was systematic desensitisation though so thats kinda like a part of phobias, i got 0.09 but i forgot to round it to 0.1 ffs, but you had to subtract the 2 rank columns from each other to get d= the difference in ranks then d^2 and total of d^2 and then substitute in the formula. i just hope everyone done bad nationally on both papers so the grade boundaries will be lower. 12 marker was alright actually better than the one on paper 2
Shan_non
Rep:
?
I filled in the spearmans rank table, but didn't do the equatio. I didn't realise there was a line at the bottom of the page asking for it
pzr187
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by charkayla)
there was systematic desensitisation though so thats kinda like a part of phobias, i got 0.09 but i forgot to round it to 0.1 ffs, but you had to subtract the 2 rank columns from each other to get d= the difference in ranks then d^2 and total of d^2 and then substitute in the formula. i just hope everyone done bad nationally on both papers so the grade boundaries will be lower. 12 marker was alright actually better than the one on paper 2

Yes i guess so! overall pretty happy i guess, glad we did the same for that question!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (159)
13.29%
Excited (106)
8.86%
Worried (218)
18.23%
Terrified (280)
23.41%
Meh (96)
8.03%
Confused (32)
2.68%
Putting on a brave face (156)
13.04%
Impatient (149)
12.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise