This discussion is closed.
barbiegirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
aghhhh im so excitited cos im going on hols tomo wioth 11 of my mates to zante in grecce...just finished packing and am nackerd cos we had our leavers ball last nite and gotta be at air port at 5 am tomo morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by barbiegirl)
aghhhh im so excitited cos im going on hols tomo wioth 11 of my mates to zante in grecce...just finished packing and am nackerd cos we had our leavers ball last nite and gotta be at air port at 5 am tomo morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I read that as you saying you were naked ... but you were just "nackered"....hmmm
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I'm going to Berlin in one week! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

thenarbisbanned
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Make sure you tell me and the other narb what it was like, were going at the end of august, incase you didnt know already :cool:
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm goin tenerife on tuesday
flight at 4am in the morning :eek:
siliviax
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they will all be celebrating in greece so you prob wont get no sleep there either! nevertheless, have fun!
stu673
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm going driving round france in a pink vw campervan starting thurs :cool:
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hello MO TO
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
Have good holidays everybody.
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i implore you to remove your top in a moment of revelry due to the excitement of your holiday, and to take a picture of it and post it here
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
8.05%
Confident (70)
13.11%
Indifferent (75)
14.04%
Unsure (138)
25.84%
Worried (208)
38.95%

Watched Threads