Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    aghhhh im so excitited cos im going on hols tomo wioth 11 of my mates to zante in grecce...just finished packing and am nackerd cos we had our leavers ball last nite and gotta be at air port at 5 am tomo morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbiegirl)
    aghhhh im so excitited cos im going on hols tomo wioth 11 of my mates to zante in grecce...just finished packing and am nackerd cos we had our leavers ball last nite and gotta be at air port at 5 am tomo morn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I read that as you saying you were naked ... but you were just "nackered"....hmmm

ReputationRep:

I'm going to Berlin in one week! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you tell me and the other narb what it was like, were going at the end of august, incase you didnt know already :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i'm goin tenerife on tuesday
    flight at 4am in the morning :eek:

ReputationRep:
    they will all be celebrating in greece so you prob wont get no sleep there either! nevertheless, have fun!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going driving round france in a pink vw campervan starting thurs :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hello MO TO

Have good holidays everybody.

ReputationRep:
    i implore you to remove your top in a moment of revelry due to the excitement of your holiday, and to take a picture of it and post it here

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.