Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    guys what do you think will come up in the ocr sdme, rivers or coasts.

ReputationRep:
    probably rivers because the one that came up previously was coasts but don't trust me they could be doing either just be prepared!

ReputationRep:
    rivers- what my teacher said

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys how did you guys find the exam i was ready for rivers but coasts came up i feel really bad about it😓

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arbana1502)
    Hey guys how did you guys find the exam i was ready for rivers but coasts came up i feel really bad about it😓
    I was glad that coasts came up!
    It was okay though, not too bad!

How do u think u did?

ReputationRep:
    For question 2, will I lose marks for mentioning the whole process from cave to stump....apparently you were supposed to talk about 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haloumi)
    For question 2, will I lose marks for mentioning the whole process from cave to stump....apparently you were supposed to talk about 1?
    i did that but if you talked about the stack being the coastal land form and then talked about how it was made that would've been fine and i hope it is!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgia Hermione)
    i did that but if you talked about the stack being the coastal land form and then talked about how it was made that would've been fine and i hope it is!!
    Well I basically wrote about each land form in detail?

ReputationRep:
    > expects it to be on rivers

>coursework was on coasts

So what was the SDME on?

not riverscoasts, yet again

I completely f*cked my exam up. Really gutted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haloumi)
    Well I basically wrote about each land form in detail?
    As long as you talked about how they were made and mentioned the processes I'm sure you would have picked up some marks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZiggyStarDust_)
    > expects it to be on rivers

>coursework was on rivers

So what was the SDME on?

not rivers

I completely f*cked my exam up. Really gutted.
    Me too but dont thnk about it we still have the bigger paper to do so ace that one to make up for this one! 😄

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.